Unsure my online safety settings
Discus and support Unsure my online safety settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant find where i need to do that 55e4a39e-eb9f-4f43-a4ac-cf6a008d8fe6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by larsmuijzelaar, Dec 3, 2021.
Thema:
Unsure my online safety settings
Loading...
-
Unsure my online safety settings - Similar Threads - Unsure online safety
-
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Digital online storefront to re-sell your digital license.
in XboX InsidersDigital online storefront to re-sell your digital license.: I had a idea to see if its feasible and I asked gemini and this what it told me. What i asked: "Can microsoft just make a digital online store to re-sell their digital games licenses and get a... -
April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings
in XboX InsidersApril 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings: For months now I have been unable to use discord or any communication outside of Xbox my Xbox is currently bugged and will not let me change any privacy settings despite being 18+ verified for... -
Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile
in XboX InsidersCan’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other... -
Show Online Status to Just Favorites
in XboX InsidersShow Online Status to Just Favorites: Requesting an additional selection in Account Privacy to allow only Favorites to see if I’m online. The current options for Everyone/Friends/Only me are fine, but with a sizable Friends list,... -
Unfair enforcement notice, unsure as to what I should do from here!
in XBoX AccessibilityUnfair enforcement notice, unsure as to what I should do from here!: I have recieved a grotesquely unfair enforcement notice, after having posted something pertaining to my minecraft realm, which did not contain any inappropriate language at all, nor did I harass... -
Is VGK a abbreviation of the Riot Vanguard? Unsure.
in XBoX AccessibilityIs VGK a abbreviation of the Riot Vanguard? Unsure.: Hi, to whoever is reading this, I hope you're having a good day/night, I just wanted to ask the question; "Is VGK an abbreviation of the Riot Vanguard?" I'm looking through my registry editor and... -
Problem with Xbox Live? Unsure.
in XBoX on ConsolesProblem with Xbox Live? Unsure.: This morning I was trying to get onto my Xbox account to play some Fortnite, all was well but then Fortnite wasn’t loading with the text of something along the lines of “problem with Xbox Live... -
Unsure if Banned
in XBoX Rewards & SocialUnsure if Banned: I'm not sure if my son has accidentally got my account banned on xbox but if I change my email for my xbox will it remove the ban or do I need to do a whole transfer of games an saved data to a...