Unsubscribing from Xbox games for PC without active account.

Discus and support Unsubscribing from Xbox games for PC without active account. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello there. I have a subscription for xbox games for PC that I want to cancel, as the price went up (more than 200% of what it was). Problem is that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jakub Żółtak, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Unsubscribing from Xbox games for PC without active account.

Hello there.

I have a subscription for xbox games for PC that I want to cancel, as the price went up (more than 200% of what it was).

Problem is that I can only cancel it when it's active, and now it isn't, as there is not enough money on the credit card connected.

How can I cancel it in this situation?

Because actually I start to think about deleting this card (as it is virtual prepaid one) or even deleting an account on Microsoft, because the notifications are driving me crazy.

Yours, not trully,

Jakub.

:)

Jakub Żółtak, Nov 25, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hi Jakub.

To cancel your Gold or Game Pass subscription, logon to Services & subscriptions and choose Manage > Cancel
    subscription
    on the item your want to cancel.

If you are having issues accessing the page, try clearing the browser cache or use Microsoft Edge browser.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

why can you not turn off recurring auto renew subscription???

I dont know what you mean but you can unsubscribe from all their services inside your account using a PC
  4. monkeyboy lett Win User

Please can my minor son be disconnected from xbox as I am

I want to unsubscribe from xbox and other Microsoft accounts and products I may have
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Xbox being stolen

Hello, you can not watch Xbox if someone stole it. But you can block it and unsubscribe from your account.
  6. PilotSplitter Win User

3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions

If you unsubscribe before the fourth month you can purchase the game pass for 3 months. You just need to unsubscribe. It could be difficult from the console. Use there website to unsubscribe.
Thema:

1. Unsubscribing from Xbox games for PC without active account. - Similar Threads - Unsubscribing games without

2. New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game

in XboX Insiders
    New Free Xbox Game!!!! Can´t wait to die. New platform game: https://www.xbox.com/sv-SE/games/store/cant-wait-to-die/9MSR28JPFCGK/0010 Can't Wait to Die thrusts players into a thrilling platforming adventure where every moment is a precarious dance between...
  3. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  4. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  5. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  6. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  7. Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails

in XboX Insiders
    Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails: In the weirdest support experience I've ever had, an MS representative on the Chat of their FAQ page said I would need to post here for help unsubscribing from their emails. The email just says to...
  8. Unsubscribe from Xbox non-English list?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unsubscribe from Xbox non-English list?: How can I unsubscribe from whatever list has Xbox sending me messages in other languages? I'm American and I've never owned an Xbox or any other Microsoft hardware. I've used Windows and I know...
  9. Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too: Since it's practically impossible to get in touch with Microsoft customer support this is my only option. I forgot to unsubscribe to gamepass months ago and haven't used the service in an even...
  10. if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game: if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game? 4943d5a9-295c-42be-ac9c-bf43b9738d26