Unsubscribe Game Pass Ultimate From Xbox Live

Discus and support Unsubscribe Game Pass Ultimate From Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I have a question that I can’t seem to be able to find on the internet. I got a Game Pass Ultimate code from a pear of headphones that I got, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattMyers8, Jun 28, 2021.

1. MattMyers8
    MattMyers8 Guest

Hello. I have a question that I can’t seem to be able to find on the internet. I got a Game Pass Ultimate code from a pear of headphones that I got, I put the code in, then it said something about putting Xbox live INTO game pass ultimate. I agreed to the terms (that’s where the problem started) after the trial was up, my subscription for Xbox live ($60 a year) ended all of a sudden. I went to renew it, but it said I have to get game pass ultimate for $15 a month. I don’t want that. I just want to pay $60 a year like I normally did. But THEN I discovered that (for some dumb reason) Microsoft removed $60 a year subscription (and $30 each 6 months) I don’t want to pay $25 for 3 months, that’s way to expensive, I feel like leaving Xbox to go to PlayStation because of this. I just want to renew my $60 a year subscription. Please, that’s all I want, can you help me get answers for this?

:)

MattMyers8, Jun 28, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Either cancel your current subscription or wait for it to ends before adding the new Gold.
  3. MattMyers8 Win User

Ok, that helps a lot. Thank you
  4. MattMyers8 Win User

Alright. I’ll do that. I just wish Xbox brought back their $60/year subscription for Xbox live. I didn’t have a problem paying for it and I would be more than happy to do it again. I’m wondering what made them get rid of it in the first place?
  5. FatalDarkprince Win User

If you use Microsoft Rewards, then you can use the points to pay or at least get a discount on gamespass ultimate and the games. It's very helpful for everyone.

6. MattMyers8 Win User

Any chance I could speak to Phil Spencer himself to get a reason why Xbox did this? 😂😆
Thema:

1. Unsubscribe Game Pass Ultimate From Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Unsubscribe Game Pass

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game: Hello, I recently redeemed the Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle from the Xbox app on the PC. I do not use an actual Xbox. After redeeming the code, my perks that were allegedly going to be...
  4. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  5. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  6. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  7. Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails

in XboX Insiders
    Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails: In the weirdest support experience I've ever had, an MS representative on the Chat of their FAQ page said I would need to post here for help unsubscribing from their emails. The email just says to...
  8. Unsubscribe from Xbox non-English list?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unsubscribe from Xbox non-English list?: How can I unsubscribe from whatever list has Xbox sending me messages in other languages? I'm American and I've never owned an Xbox or any other Microsoft hardware. I've used Windows and I know...
  9. Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too: Since it's practically impossible to get in touch with Microsoft customer support this is my only option. I forgot to unsubscribe to gamepass months ago and haven't used the service in an even...
  10. if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game: if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game? 4943d5a9-295c-42be-ac9c-bf43b9738d26