unsubscribe from my account
Discus and support unsubscribe from my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox is blocking my account : not possible to stop my automatic renewal of subscription. It's a shame for Miscrosoft!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sdury, Nov 7, 2017.
Thema:
unsubscribe from my account
Loading...
-
unsubscribe from my account - Similar Threads - unsubscribe account
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
My account was hacked can anyone offer advice
in XboX InsidersMy account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments] -
Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...
in XBoX on ConsolesHi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660 -
Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails
in XboX InsidersHelp unsubscribing from XBox insider emails: In the weirdest support experience I've ever had, an MS representative on the Chat of their FAQ page said I would need to post here for help unsubscribing from their emails. The email just says to... -
Unsubscribe from Xbox non-English list?
in XBoX AccessibilityUnsubscribe from Xbox non-English list?: How can I unsubscribe from whatever list has Xbox sending me messages in other languages? I'm American and I've never owned an Xbox or any other Microsoft hardware. I've used Windows and I know... -
Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too
in XBoX on ConsolesCan I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too: Since it's practically impossible to get in touch with Microsoft customer support this is my only option. I forgot to unsubscribe to gamepass months ago and haven't used the service in an even... -
if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game
in XBoX Games and Appsif i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game: if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game? 4943d5a9-295c-42be-ac9c-bf43b9738d26