Unsubscribe from engage.xbox.com promotional email

Discus and support Unsubscribe from engage.xbox.com promotional email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! After registering for Game pass for PC I keep getting an email every night that wants me to download the Xbox app. The email comes from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by simuchimu, Nov 19, 2021.

1. simuchimu
    simuchimu Guest

Hi!

After registering for Game pass for PC I keep getting an email every night that wants me to download the Xbox app. The email comes from engage.xbox.com and there is no link to unsubscribe in the email. I've checked my Microsoft account and I'm not subscribed to any communications. When checking my Xbox profile I can't find anything that relates to this.

Anyone got a clue on how to stop the spam?

(I'm pretty sure that it's a legit email by the way, since it started when I registered for game, and the email headers looks ok)

:)

simuchimu, Nov 19, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, another solution that may work is, click on the link below, log in with your account and then click on "Privacy" and then on the page below you will have, "Promotional Communications"

https://account.microsoft.com/privacy
  3. simuchimu Win User

Hi, thank you for the reply.

I guess that's an option. I thought that there might be some unsubscribe somewhere that I've missed, since the email looks legit.
  4. Georges C. Win User

I'm sorry to hear, and I've also been researching unfortunately I couldn't find a way to unsubscribe
  5. simuchimu Win User

Hi, thank you for checking some more, but the only thing I find there is "You are not subscribed to any communications"
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Simuchimu, have you ever tried to mark it in your email box as "Junk Mail, I did a little research on and found a case similar to yours on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/l2pw29/i...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
Thema:

1. Unsubscribe from engage.xbox.com promotional email - Similar Threads - Unsubscribe engage com

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  4. Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails

in XboX Insiders
    Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails: In the weirdest support experience I've ever had, an MS representative on the Chat of their FAQ page said I would need to post here for help unsubscribing from their emails. The email just says to...
  5. Struggling to get Xbox Support to engage through online call back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Struggling to get Xbox Support to engage through online call back: Hello Folks, I'm struggling to make contact with an Xbox agent through the online 'Contact Us - Request a call' feature. I've tried multiple times since Christmas Day and always receive one of...
  6. When I get on the brakes are not engaged and my fuel runs out I have it set so it never...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I get on the brakes are not engaged and my fuel runs out I have it set so it never...: My 737 the brakes are not engaged when I get on and they use fuel I have my settings so it want run out, but the Boeing 737 MAX works fine also my Airbus A320neo is working fine, they just started...
  7. Game request (The Finals) that will further improve app engagment

in XboX Insiders
    Game request (The Finals) that will further improve app engagment: As per the title. I believe if "The Finals" game that just recently closed its open beta and it is predicted to released early December is the next big thing for FPS enthusiast. With standard game...
  8. Unsubscribe from Xbox non-English list?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unsubscribe from Xbox non-English list?: How can I unsubscribe from whatever list has Xbox sending me messages in other languages? I'm American and I've never owned an Xbox or any other Microsoft hardware. I've used Windows and I know...
  9. Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too: Since it's practically impossible to get in touch with Microsoft customer support this is my only option. I forgot to unsubscribe to gamepass months ago and haven't used the service in an even...
  10. if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game: if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game? 4943d5a9-295c-42be-ac9c-bf43b9738d26