"Unsolvable" game that should be solvable. Ive run into this three times. I am certain that...

Discus and support "Unsolvable" game that should be solvable. Ive run into this three times. I am certain that... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've run into this three times. I am certain that this game cannot be solvable. Has anyone else run into this problem. I'm at grandmaster level. How do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jamie Baker1, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Jamie Baker1
    Jamie Baker1 Guest

"Unsolvable" game that should be solvable. Ive run into this three times. I am certain that...

I've run into this three times. I am certain that this game cannot be solvable. Has anyone else run into this problem. I'm at grandmaster level. How do I get this fixed?

:)

Jamie Baker1, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

"Unsolvable" game that should be solvable. Ive run into this three times. I am certain that this game cannot be solvable. Has anyone else run into this problem. Im at grandmaster

Hi Jamie!

I believe that you're referring to the Microsoft Solitaire game, correct?

Based on their support article below, it says:
    "All games in: Daily Challenges, Events, Star Club, and easy to grandmaster classic games are solvable. Random difficulty in classic games could be unsolvable."

- https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-....

If you still cannot solve it, try to contact the Microsoft Casual games support to further assist you on the issue here https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  3. Rostom L Win User

"Unsolvable" game that should be solvable. Ive run into this three times. I am certain that this game cannot be solvable. Has anyone else run into this problem. Im at grandmaster

I understand. If you believe that it's unsolvable, please report it to the dedicated team who has the tools and resources to check the game for further investigation. A fix may be included on their next update after they investigate your issue.
  4. Jamie Baker1 Win User

I know it should be, that's the problem and why I am posting here
  5. pianoguy Win User

Microsoft Mahjong > daily challenge - lightning tiles - August 16, 2021 unsolvable

I've been playing Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for a couple a years now.

It's fun playing this game.

Sometimes is easy, sometimes it's difficult, but it was always solvable until yesterday.

Yesterday's lightning tiles challenge (August 16, 2021) is unsolvable.

It's obvious that I'm not the only one who came to this unfortunate conclusion.

Because there are of lot of other people who came to the same conclusion.

Daily challenges should be solvable. It doesn't matter if it's difficult, but they should be solvable. That's the definition of a puzzle, it's solvable.

Please Microsoft, do us players a favor and make this unsolvable lightning tile challenge solvable.

------

Edit August 18, 2021

Microsoft changed the positions of the lightning tiles, now this lightning tile challenge is solvable.

Thank you, Microsoft.
    Amazed Microsoft responded so quickly!

Thanks to the team responsible!

17,465 challenges completed now.
  6. BarryR_36 Win User

14 Jan Tri-Peaks

After 6 hours of trying I finally got this sucker. Second board is unsolvable. After the 3rd board which is solvable I had ten 10's. I only needed one 10 on the 4th board to win.
Thema:

1. "Unsolvable" game that should be solvable. Ive run into this three times. I am certain that... - Similar Threads - Unsolvable game should

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Tripeaks for 12/24/2022 unsolvable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tripeaks for 12/24/2022 unsolvable?: It's literally the only daily challenge I couldn't beat in December of 2022 and I feel like when I enter the 4th round needing only 1 more 10 to go, I can't solve that hand or even get the final...
  4. My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...

in XboX Insiders
    My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...: I was happily chilling, playing OG Xbox games on my 360 - as usual. SSX 3 is digitally stored on my console, and I have been playing for years. I needed help with something, and mentioned my...
  5. October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!: Today's pyramid daily challenge is unsolveable -- The first pyramid is able to be cleared just fine (but not enough 4's to clear in one pyramid, of course). The second pyramid has too many 6's...
  6. Why is an easy game of TriPeaks on 9/16 unsolvable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is an easy game of TriPeaks on 9/16 unsolvable?: The TriPeaks game on 9/16 is an easy level, but it is unsolvable. I am a premium user and am using Windows 11 Home. 70b5426f-4cd9-4f7d-a010-d878d43d43eb
  7. Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...: Is the tri-peak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable? Every site I go to says it cannot be solved. 66aa88f2-d063-4456-aed3-6bc314160b1b
  8. Is 16/9/23 Microsoft tripeaks unsolvable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is 16/9/23 Microsoft tripeaks unsolvable?: I have tried many different ways to solve this game. Not only is it not “easy”, it is unsolvable. cd68631f-4b9a-4731-ba87-ecdcfdcff91d
  9. The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable: The daily challenge for Microsoft Solitaire Collection Tripeaks on September 16th 2023, clear 7 sixes, is unsolvable. It has been confirmed by other players to be unsolvable....
  10. the 9?16?2023 Tri peaks is listed as easy! It is unsolvable! I have been perfect on daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    the 9?16?2023 Tri peaks is listed as easy! It is unsolvable! I have been perfect on daily...: The 9/16/2023 daily challenge is rated easy! It is imposable to solve! I have been perfect for over 5 years. I have tried. 30 times to solve it. 73c3997d-381b-4ddc-9a05-4e2fff0ab21f