Unresponsive right bumper on my xbox one controller model 1708

Discus and support Unresponsive right bumper on my xbox one controller model 1708 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I noticed recently that my right bumper on my Xbox one controller model 1708 is being unresponsive. Its still working but I need to press the center of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rotini123, Sep 6, 2020.

1. rotini123
    rotini123 Guest

I noticed recently that my right bumper on my Xbox one controller model 1708 is being unresponsive. Its still working but I need to press the center of the bumper firmly for a response which is not ideal. I saw some post similar to my problem and it made
    me believe that the plastic connecting the bumpers got bent. I opened my controller, but I didn't notice any sort of problem. I presses the bumper while it was opened and it seemed that it was pressing the button even with a light tap. I have no idea how to
    fix it. I'm adding photos of the inside of my controller in case I'm missing something.
    Unresponsive right bumper on my xbox one controller model 1708 [​IMG]

:)

rotini123, Sep 6, 2020
  2. Th3 Vidiot Win User

Xbox Wireless Controller not appearing on Android or Windows

That model of controller does not support bluetooth use. Any of the models that have the top as a part of the bumper area and are not a formed part of the controller, do not have bluetooth capabilities. The first controllers to support bluetooth were
    the 1708. So anything with that model or higher will support the bluetooth function.
  3. Blake NL Win User

Why can I only connect one of my 2 controllers to my pc?

Im using it through installation but its not getting reconised by my pc. The controller alone works fine with my xbox however its working on my pc. Its the 1708 Model controller which is not working but my other one is also a 1708 Model but it is beeing recoised by my pc.
  4. MattC231 Win User

Am I able to order replacement parts for my controller?

5. coldtrain6989XD Win User

Bluetooth? Xbox windows wireless adapter

If your controller model is 1708 and 1797 (elite v2),

you can use bluetooth connect the pc / mobile phone.

1537, 1697, 1698 (elite) is not support bluetooth.
    My model is 1708
  6. YaYa J Win User

Elite 2 controller not pairing with Iphone

Yes, elite series 2 is not supported yet.

Xbox One S Controller (Model 1708) can pair with iphone.
Thema:

1. Unresponsive right bumper on my xbox one controller model 1708 - Similar Threads - Unresponsive right bumper

2. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  3. Unresponsive controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive controller: So my controller is unresponsive but connected. It's not in my xbox controller list, but it's connected no vibration feedback when holding the Xbox button and no movement when using joysticks or...
  4. joystick unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    joystick unresponsive: In the middle of playing and then I went to crouch with the right joystick in and it was unresponsive went to settings to try reset it he crouch then put it back on right stick in and it was...
  5. How do I fix my unresponsive Xbox Series S controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my unresponsive Xbox Series S controller?: I only just got this xbox less than a month ago (christmas present) and today my friend downloaded Tubi so we could watch a movie and the second the movie started, my controller became...
  6. Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...: Ordered a brand new controller online from Amazon plugged it in everything works except the triggers feeling like I just wasted my money and time waiting for the product I have done updates I've...
  7. Wireless headset blinking orange but totally unresponsive to any restart or reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset blinking orange but totally unresponsive to any restart or reset: Hi, Was turning on my headset and I could not hear anything but my friends could hear me so I restarted the headset but now it is just slow blinking orange and will not respond to anything but...
  8. My xbox controller is unresponsive and keeps blinking twice

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox controller is unresponsive and keeps blinking twice: when was playing Forza horizon 5, I went to go plug in the charger, out of nowhere my xbox controller became unresponsive and after every 30 seconds it would blink twice and it would do it until...
  9. Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again: This is the second gen 2 elite controller after having my first one have the exact same issue and needing to have it replaced. My right bumper has started to be more and more unresponsive, this...
  10. My Xbox controller's left analog stick is unresponsive in only the right direction.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller's left analog stick is unresponsive in only the right direction.: I've had this controller (Which is a PDP model that is listed as being officially licensed by Xbox) for about six months now. Very suddenly it has begun to experience an issue where the left...