Unresponsive controller

Discus and support Unresponsive controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing madden when my xbox series 2 elite controller home button just stopped working and the controller wont turn on unless it's plugged in now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex De Hoyos, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Unresponsive controller

I was playing madden when my xbox series 2 elite controller home button just stopped working and the controller wont turn on unless it's plugged in now

:)

Alex De Hoyos, Mar 27, 2023
  2. PettyManatee361 Win User

New Xbox one Controller D pad issues

I just bought the covert forces controller and I'm experiencing the same issue. The d pad is unresponsive. I'm currently in possession of the controller and retail packaging, and it's still unresponsive.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Unresponsive controller

4. gds1972 Win User

Controller Unresponsive

Hi sav1035

If you have not already done so can you please try completing a
    firmware update
    (I would advise updating via USB not wireless) on the controller along with following this

troubleshooting guide
    to see if either of these are able to help with the issues you are having.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Unresponsive controller

6. Jesse E' Win User

Controller is unresponsive

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please see a well detailed guide on how to troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Controller here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If that doesn't help with the issue, you will need to send the device to Microsoft for a service repair/replacement. You can see how to do that here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If the controller is still under warranty, the repair/replacement is free. If the warranty has expired, it will cost you a fee depending on the type of controller you own. You can check out Microsoft's out of warranty service cost here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

Unresponsive controller

1. Unresponsive controller - Similar Threads - Unresponsive controller

2. Unresponsive controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive controller: So my controller is unresponsive but connected. It's not in my xbox controller list, but it's connected no vibration feedback when holding the Xbox button and no movement when using joysticks or...
  3. How do I fix my unresponsive Xbox Series S controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my unresponsive Xbox Series S controller?: I only just got this xbox less than a month ago (christmas present) and today my friend downloaded Tubi so we could watch a movie and the second the movie started, my controller became...
  4. Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...: Ordered a brand new controller online from Amazon plugged it in everything works except the triggers feeling like I just wasted my money and time waiting for the product I have done updates I've...
  5. My xbox controller is unresponsive and keeps blinking twice

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox controller is unresponsive and keeps blinking twice: when was playing Forza horizon 5, I went to go plug in the charger, out of nowhere my xbox controller became unresponsive and after every 30 seconds it would blink twice and it would do it until...
  6. Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller gen 2 right bumper unresponsive again: This is the second gen 2 elite controller after having my first one have the exact same issue and needing to have it replaced. My right bumper has started to be more and more unresponsive, this...
  7. What to do if your next gen controller buttons are unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if your next gen controller buttons are unresponsive?: What to do if your next gen controller buttons are all unresponsive? bf473f96-3187-4dcb-b5d7-a8d7d1e664af
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.: I recently purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, and on its first use, I noticed that the face buttons sometimes do not respond to inputs and sometimes will have a delayed input upon being...
  9. My Xbox controller is unresponsive but on, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller is unresponsive but on, why?: My Xbox one controller is working but it doesn't let me select anything. I can't push he home screen or nothing. I turned the controller off to go do something real quick and a YouTube video was...
  10. Xbox series x controller turns on light but is unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller turns on light but is unresponsive: My Xbox series x controller turns on light but is unresponsive. It shows that is on, but won't do the startup blink, go into link mode or respond to any button press. Is there any way to fix it?...