Unresponsive Buttons and no light - Elite Controller Series 2

Discus and support Unresponsive Buttons and no light - Elite Controller Series 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing a game when all of the sudden out of no where some of the buttons on my elite series 2 controller stopped working. The A, B, X, Y, the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joey O'Neil1, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Joey O'Neil1
    Joey O'Neil1 Guest

I was playing a game when all of the sudden out of no where some of the buttons on my elite series 2 controller stopped working. The A, B, X, Y, the D-pad, paddles, view button, menu button, profile button, pressing down on each joy stick all do not work anymore. The light of the home button and charging light is also off but when the control is on the profiles light is on and only the triggers, pressing the home button, and moving the joy sticks work. I have tried hard resetting my Xbox and I have tried hard restarting the controller but nothing has helped. And when I check te responsiveness of the buttons that are not working in devices they do not show up. Please help this controller is too expensive to be doing things like this only after having it for a year or two.

:)

Joey O'Neil1, Jan 29, 2023
  2. dobby220216 Win User

Xbox one elite controller 2

I'm nit sure though my elite series 2 had some issues, I had unresponsive buttons and stick drift, I took mine back to the store, but they had not elite controllers in stock I got the Razer ultimate edition instead and I'm loving it at the moment
  3. Short Bus Sig Win User

Unresponsive Buttons - Elite Controller Series 2

Since we have two controllers, we’ve returned 6 controllers now and they all have the same issue. Not sure what to do as exchanging one just get you the same problem. It’s all over the review boards at Amazon and others. This is not a minor issue as Microsoft
    has expressed and they’ve offered no answer.
  4. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

There have been reports of widespread issues. Take it back and exchange it.
  5. Crimson Chinian Win User

Same issue here... the A button works about 90% of the time but every so often it does nothing....

Especialy frustrating when playing rocket league or red dead
  6. Short Bus Sig Win User

Just got off the phone with support for the second time in three days but they have no answers. They recognize they are starting to see the issue pop up but they have no answers other than to return the controllers. And the problem is after returning four
    controllers, they are going to stop returning them.
Thema:

1. Unresponsive Buttons and no light - Elite Controller Series 2 - Similar Threads - Unresponsive Buttons light

2. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  3. Unresponsive controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive controller: So my controller is unresponsive but connected. It's not in my xbox controller list, but it's connected no vibration feedback when holding the Xbox button and no movement when using joysticks or...
  4. joystick unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    joystick unresponsive: In the middle of playing and then I went to crouch with the right joystick in and it was unresponsive went to settings to try reset it he crouch then put it back on right stick in and it was...
  5. How do I fix my unresponsive Xbox Series S controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my unresponsive Xbox Series S controller?: I only just got this xbox less than a month ago (christmas present) and today my friend downloaded Tubi so we could watch a movie and the second the movie started, my controller became...
  6. Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...: Ordered a brand new controller online from Amazon plugged it in everything works except the triggers feeling like I just wasted my money and time waiting for the product I have done updates I've...
  7. What to do if your next gen controller buttons are unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if your next gen controller buttons are unresponsive?: What to do if your next gen controller buttons are all unresponsive? bf473f96-3187-4dcb-b5d7-a8d7d1e664af
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.: I recently purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, and on its first use, I noticed that the face buttons sometimes do not respond to inputs and sometimes will have a delayed input upon being...
  9. Buttons unresponsive on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buttons unresponsive on controller: The buttons on my controller are entirely unresponsive. the left stick works but that is all, none of the other buttons/bumpers/dpads are working at all, because of this i’m unable to do anything...
  10. Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick: After connecting to a different Xbox for the first time and pressing the change profile button, the controllers home button turned dark blue and came unresponsive except for the left analog stick...