Unreadable disk error on Borderlands

Discus and support Unreadable disk error on Borderlands in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I just downloaded Borderlands from the Gold Games and as soon as the intro starts a window pops up saying "unreadable disk" and it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blackwings95, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Blackwings95
    Blackwings95 Guest

Hello everyone. I just downloaded Borderlands from the Gold Games and as soon as the intro starts a window pops up saying "unreadable disk" and it says to eject the disk, clean it and all that stuff that is imposible when you have no disk. I already re installed
    the game and nothing changed. What should i do to fix this ?

:)

Blackwings95, Mar 22, 2016
  2. M8 TURBO 12
    M8 TURBO 12 Guest
    Assasin's Creed Unreadable Disk Error

Anyone seeing the same problem with AC 4? I am having the unreadable disk error. I cleared cache, nuked and restored my profile, uninstalled everything relating to the game...Disk still unreadable.

M8 TURBO 12, Mar 22, 2016
  3. Toad 004
    Toad 004 Guest
    backwards compatibility

Wait, in your tags, it says "Unreadable disk". If the 360 gives an unreadable disk error, it means just that, it can't read the disk.

If you play an xbox game that is NOT backwards compatible, it will FLAT OUT SAY "THIS ORIGINAL XBOX GAME IS NOT COMPATIBLE". Not "this disk cannot be read".

Try cleaning the disk. Are there any scratches on it?

Toad 004, Mar 22, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Firstly clear the cache three times and turn the console off and back on and see if that works.

If not, go ahead and delete the game, clear your console's cache three times in succession, turn the Xbox off and back and re-download the game. This has a tendency to flush out this error.

Instructions for clearing the cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Mar 22, 2016
  5. Blackwings95
    Blackwings95 Guest
    Just cleared the cache and its working now. Thanks a lot

Blackwings95, Nov 2, 2018
  6. maxen Win User

Firstly clear the cache three times and turn the console off and back on and see if that works.

If not, go ahead and delete the game, clear your console's cache three times in succession, turn the Xbox off and back and re-download the game. This has a tendency to flush out this error.

Instructions for clearing the cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Let us know how you get on.
  7. Blackwings95 Win User

Just cleared the cache and its working now. Thanks a lot
  8. Toad 004 Win User

backwards compatibility

Wait, in your tags, it says "Unreadable disk". If the 360 gives an unreadable disk error, it means just that, it can't read the disk.

If you play an xbox game that is NOT backwards compatible, it will FLAT OUT SAY "THIS ORIGINAL XBOX GAME IS NOT COMPATIBLE". Not "this disk cannot be read".

Try cleaning the disk. Are there any scratches on it?
  9. M8 TURBO 12 Win User

Assasin's Creed Unreadable Disk Error

Anyone seeing the same problem with AC 4? I am having the unreadable disk error. I cleared cache, nuked and restored my profile, uninstalled everything relating to the game...Disk still unreadable.
  10. heynewb Win User

disk unreadable error

i had fixed with microsoft when it had the red ring of death.its no big deal i spend most of my time on other games and if i do go to borderlands i spend it farmin but would be nice to be able to do zombie island and robot revolution.i thought at first
    it was too much inventory for each character.it wasnt it .like yesterday i wanted to play some claptrap revolution its reads on the loading screen right on tartarus station and bam disk unreadable error-no disk inside i got the dlc variant now.i was at the
    cutsceen on mr blake.i think the issue is the downloadable borderlands- im using that and its drawing too much memory????my other games on disk are fine.
Thema:

1. Unreadable disk error on Borderlands - Similar Threads - Unreadable disk error

2. Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...: the title sums it up pretty much. after a local multiplayer match ends, the game tries to go back to the match settings screen but crashes afterwards giving the error message “The disc is...
  3. Is there a way to fix unreadable disc for Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to fix unreadable disc for Xbox series X: I bought dead island 2 but my Xbox doesn't recognize the disc nothing pops up at all when it's inserted but it works on my older console I've even bought a second disc to see if the disc is the...
  4. Xbox series s. It says I have 1 unread message it has been there for about 3 years.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s. It says I have 1 unread message it has been there for about 3 years.: It started when I moved my account from 1 xbox one s to another and it says I have 1 unread message. I've tried everything nothing works im now on a series s and it is still here....
  5. Xbox One Messaging Showing 6 Unread when there are no messages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Messaging Showing 6 Unread when there are no messages.: My xbox is saying i have 6 unread messages when i have no unread messages to view. i have cleared all chat requests, and my message queue only goes back to 10 month old messages, and have removed...
  6. My Xbox says that there is a message that is unread and it will not go away. How do I get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says that there is a message that is unread and it will not go away. How do I get...: So my Xbox One S 2 years ago got a message notification icon on the "Parties & chat" tab. This icon has never left. At first, I read on the forums that to wait and it would just go away in a week...
  7. Xbox Series X- I have a notification for a unread chat.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X- I have a notification for a unread chat.: I have deleted all chats across all devices and apps. I still have 1 notification that will not go away. This happened after the recent update. It’s happened to multiple people in my friend list....
  8. Xbox says I have 3 unread messages but I don't?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says I have 3 unread messages but I don't?: My account says I have 3 unread messages that don't seem to pop up. It does this on all 3 consoles I have in the house. I've checked my 360 account and there aren't any messages on there. I've...
  9. Xbox One APP shows unread messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One APP shows unread messages: The app on my iPhone shows that there is one unread message. I have gone into my online account and checked to see if there is anything there and there are no messages in my box. It seems to be a...
  10. Xbox One Messaging Showing 1 Unread when there are no messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Messaging Showing 1 Unread when there are no messages: My Xbox one as well the desktop and phone apps all show that there is a pending message but nothing shows up in the inbox. I'm assuming the issue was caused when I deleted a message before...