Unreadable Disk Error for COD MW3/can I access a complimentary digital copy?

Discus and support Unreadable Disk Error for COD MW3/can I access a complimentary digital copy? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've been on line with customer help and they suggested I write to this forum to see if i can possibly access a digital copy of COD MW3 since my CD... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by No Ea5y Day, Sep 3, 2017.

1. No Ea5y Day
    No Ea5y Day Guest

I've been on line with customer help and they suggested I write to this forum to see if i can possibly access a digital copy of COD MW3 since my CD seems to have crapped out on me. If you could assist it would be greatly appreciated as I really dont want
    to purchase the same game twice.

Many thanks.

:)

No Ea5y Day, Sep 3, 2017
  2. blempyA07
    blempyA07 Guest
    New Game Disk will not play

I have the original 360 console. All other games work except a new game just purchased (mw3). There are no scratches - gameis brand new. I exchanged for a different disk and get the same error. The error is "unreadable disk" and a status code 06-2E-00. Can
    someone advise what 06-2E-00 status code is???? I get the same error with the HDD removed as well. Thanks

blempyA07, Sep 3, 2017
  3. Call of duty mw3

I was mailed an early bday gift of cod mw3 new disk. Go to play it n it doesnt work. Disk unreadable. I dont know where purchased. Dont want wait time of ur exchange program. Can u download game to my profile ?

CurtailedSnow3, Sep 3, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there No Ea5sy Day.

I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with offering a digital copy here on the forums. If your disc is no longer usable, your best option is to either purchase a new disc or purchase a digital copy of the game. Thanks for your understanding and if you have
    any other Xbox support questions, please let us know.

Mister Maka, Sep 4, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there No Ea5sy Day.

I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with offering a digital copy here on the forums. If your disc is no longer usable, your best option is to either purchase a new disc or purchase a digital copy of the game. Thanks for your understanding and if you have
    any other Xbox support questions, please let us know.
  6. ngocphi Win User

did anybody get the content for purchasing the vault edition?

Question what ia youe copy of cod mw3

If it is disk thata why it only applies to digital versions as all previous version have
  7. RocNrolla Win User

Digital download question.

Yes you can, I had bought COD on disk, Installed it...then gave my copy of disk to friend, then bought the digital copy. But since it was already installed from disk, no download is needed.
  8. GeorgeKoup Win User

Update failed can't do anything

The MW3 disk may be damaged or unreadable. Try entering another person's MW3 game disk and see if that solves the issue.
  9. Wiseguy-ED8B5E1D-13A Win User

Skyrim: 1.Clean the disc with a soft cloth 2. Restart the console error and online and offline at random points freezes

I just got the same disk unreadable error when trying to load or continue as well. I ended up copying the latest game save to a USB drive and loading from that and it worked.
Thema:

1. Unreadable Disk Error for COD MW3/can I access a complimentary digital copy? - Similar Threads - Unreadable Disk Error

2. Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...: the title sums it up pretty much. after a local multiplayer match ends, the game tries to go back to the match settings screen but crashes afterwards giving the error message “The disc is...
  3. Is there a way to fix unreadable disc for Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to fix unreadable disc for Xbox series X: I bought dead island 2 but my Xbox doesn't recognize the disc nothing pops up at all when it's inserted but it works on my older console I've even bought a second disc to see if the disc is the...
  4. Xbox series s. It says I have 1 unread message it has been there for about 3 years.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s. It says I have 1 unread message it has been there for about 3 years.: It started when I moved my account from 1 xbox one s to another and it says I have 1 unread message. I've tried everything nothing works im now on a series s and it is still here....
  5. Xbox One Messaging Showing 6 Unread when there are no messages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Messaging Showing 6 Unread when there are no messages.: My xbox is saying i have 6 unread messages when i have no unread messages to view. i have cleared all chat requests, and my message queue only goes back to 10 month old messages, and have removed...
  6. My Xbox says that there is a message that is unread and it will not go away. How do I get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says that there is a message that is unread and it will not go away. How do I get...: So my Xbox One S 2 years ago got a message notification icon on the "Parties & chat" tab. This icon has never left. At first, I read on the forums that to wait and it would just go away in a week...
  7. Xbox Series X- I have a notification for a unread chat.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X- I have a notification for a unread chat.: I have deleted all chats across all devices and apps. I still have 1 notification that will not go away. This happened after the recent update. It’s happened to multiple people in my friend list....
  8. Xbox says I have 3 unread messages but I don't?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says I have 3 unread messages but I don't?: My account says I have 3 unread messages that don't seem to pop up. It does this on all 3 consoles I have in the house. I've checked my 360 account and there aren't any messages on there. I've...
  9. Xbox One APP shows unread messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One APP shows unread messages: The app on my iPhone shows that there is one unread message. I have gone into my online account and checked to see if there is anything there and there are no messages in my box. It seems to be a...
  10. Xbox One Messaging Showing 1 Unread when there are no messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Messaging Showing 1 Unread when there are no messages: My Xbox one as well the desktop and phone apps all show that there is a pending message but nothing shows up in the inbox. I'm assuming the issue was caused when I deleted a message before...