unplayable lag generation zero

Discus and support unplayable lag generation zero in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i last played this game a month ago i could run it at max graphics but now it lags so bad its unplayable ive tried putting it to high preformance... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jayden olivieri, May 25, 2023.

1. unplayable lag generation zero

when i last played this game a month ago i could run it at max graphics but now it lags so bad its unplayable ive tried putting it to high preformance moving it to a different drive and lowering graphics settings its still using 100% of my gpu and lagging really bad my specs are 32gigs ddr4 ram rtx3050 ti 8 gigs of vram amd ryzen 5 5600H series with 6 cores and its intsalled on an internal nvme amd says my avarage frames are 8fps

:)

jayden olivieri, May 25, 2023
  2. jayden olivieri Win User

tried all the solutions you said i also tried booting into safe mode that didnt work either the the game was also running like this yesterday before todays update
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Jayden, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble when trying to play this game. Let’s try to sort this out.

May I know if the game, Windows, a PC component or program received an update before you experienced this?

And, what procedures you tried to fix this so far?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello, thanks for providing those additional procedures besides the one you described in your post.

First, lets check if maybe a Windows update is the one causing the problem. For this try removing the latest update following the steps provided in this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/windows/how-to-un...

Before doing this, disable temporarily automatic updates.

If that doesn’t work and if you have an antivirus or similar program installed. Try disabling all the features for such programs and test the game.

As a third possible solution, open task manager and go to the startup tab, once there click "disable" on each app listed there

After that Restart the PC and see if the problem is solved

If that doesn’t work, try instead to do a clean boot in your Windows PC. For that please follow this article

https://support.microsoft.com/topic/how-to-perf...
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

when you say you have some driver updates, did you download the gpu driver direct from nvidia.

i would download the latest chipset drivers from amd direct and gpu driver from nvidia direct, then once installed make sure all windows updates are completed, you should be able to run that game at high to ultra as i do too.
  6. jayden olivieri Win User

ive had a few driver updates for my cpu and graphics card and a handfull of windows updates since the last time i played im on windows 11 ive tried disabling game dvr in regedit moving the game to different drives installing on ms store instead of xbox app lowering graphics settings as low as they can go ive tried setting the game to high priority and high preformace in settings and the game itself had a decent update today but no one else ive seen so far has the issue im having the game is runs fine in the menues but as soon as i enter into the game my frames drop to less than 10fps none of the things ive tried so far has helped my issue at all
Thema:

1. unplayable lag generation zero - Similar Threads - unplayable lag generation

2. Glitching screen. Making it unplayable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitching screen. Making it unplayable: I finally got a seriesX and a few of my games have this rainbow glitter glitching. I have a recently new TV (4k hdr) and played with both TV and Xbox settings and can't fix it... I really need...
  3. Will my account be revoked for a chargeback? Purchased game that is unplayable, past 14...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my account be revoked for a chargeback? Purchased game that is unplayable, past 14...: Hello everyone. I’ve purchased Snowrunner 3 Year Anniversary version on 09DEC2023 for $55.10. The game is unplayable. After 5 minutes of play time, the game will crash and force me to the Xbox...
  4. Roblox unplayable fps drops to zero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox unplayable fps drops to zero: Okay so I stopped playing Roblox for two weeks and when I come back the game is completely unplayable I join one game and it barley loads then when it loads my FPS is at zero then it goes back to...
  5. Strangers of Paradise is unplayable, is there any fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strangers of Paradise is unplayable, is there any fix?: Hi everyone. I just bought this game (and DLCs) and currently this game is unplayable on Xbox Series S. The game presents 2 errors while attempting to save: Error 30 and Error 20. Besides really...
  6. FH5 has been unplayable the last month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 has been unplayable the last month: I haven’t been able to play FH5 for the past month because the game keeps crashing. First it was the problem where the sound starts stuttering and then the game crashes. This mostly occurred right...
  7. 2 games unplayable on antstream arcade due to licensing issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 games unplayable on antstream arcade due to licensing issues: Ok Antstream arcade 2 games are now unplayable - I purchased for these 2 games and now the license cannot be renewed . I want a refund as this is classed as being missold an item . Can’t get thru...
  8. Starfield has become unplayable, CONSTANTLY crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield has become unplayable, CONSTANTLY crashing: Frustrated with losing first a Level 80 then Level 51 character, I broke down and upgraded to an Xbox Series X. My Xbox One had served me well, but Starfield was too good to quit because of my...
  9. Dead Cell crashes when selecting my save file and is unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cell crashes when selecting my save file and is unplayable: I launch the game, but when I hit play on my main save file the game crashes and shows this error: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  10. Xbox series s unplayable due to lagging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unplayable due to lagging: I recently bought my series s second hand from a shop and it lags so bad that all multiplayer games are unplayable I just want to ask could something be broken inside my series s that causes it...