Unpaid credits, live account migration

Discus and support Unpaid credits, live account migration in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hey guys, I've been reading up on the forum and the FAQ about missing reward points not being paid out which I am afflicted by. I just had an account... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Delukke, May 1, 2017.

1. Delukke
    Delukke Guest

hey guys,

I've been reading up on the forum and the FAQ about missing reward points not being paid out which I am afflicted by.

I just had an account migration last week, two weeks ago. I'm trying to figure out if I have to do the re enroll steps or I just have to be more patient regarding the original billing thing until that gets solved and I'll be paid out rewards automatically.

Thanks for any feedback.

:)

Delukke, May 1, 2017
  2. Delukke
    Delukke Guest

hey guys,

I've been reading up on the forum and the FAQ about missing reward points not being paid out which I am afflicted by.

I just had an account migration last week, two weeks ago. I'm trying to figure out if I have to do the re enroll steps or I just have to be more patient regarding the original billing thing until that gets solved and I'll be paid out rewards automatically.

Thanks for any feedback.

Delukke, May 1, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    XBLRewards8, May 1, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Delukke,

After reviewing your account, we see that your recent migration did indeed cause a currency mismatch, which is causing your deposit to fail. What is occurring is that we are unable to deposit EUR from your Belgian Rewards Account into your current Microsoft
    Account region, which will not accept that regional currency. In addition, since your Rewards account is set to Belgium, it will only Reward purchases made in Euro.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location. Another option if
    you wish to continue with Rewards in your current Xbox Live region is to opt out of the program at (
    https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/ ) , wait 48 hours and then sign back up again, which can also take 48 hours.

While you will lose your progress by starting a brand new account, you can start earning Rewards Credits that will successfully reward your newly registered regional currency. To confirm that you have re-registered correctly, you can check your join date
    from the MyRewards page at (Xbox Live Rewards). If your join date shows a specific date and not a date of "???", then your account has successfully been re-registered. If you open a new post
    after being able to log in to your new Rewards account, you can request any pending deposits from your old account to your new one.

XBLRewards8, May 2, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Delukke,

After reviewing your account, we see that your recent migration did indeed cause a currency mismatch, which is causing your deposit to fail. What is occurring is that we are unable to deposit EUR from your Belgian Rewards Account into your current Microsoft
    Account region, which will not accept that regional currency. In addition, since your Rewards account is set to Belgium, it will only Reward purchases made in Euro.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location. Another option if
    you wish to continue with Rewards in your current Xbox Live region is to opt out of the program at (
    https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/ ) , wait 48 hours and then sign back up again, which can also take 48 hours.

While you will lose your progress by starting a brand new account, you can start earning Rewards Credits that will successfully reward your newly registered regional currency. To confirm that you have re-registered correctly, you can check your join date
    from the MyRewards page at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/). If your join date shows a specific date and not a date of "???", then your account has successfully been re-registered. If you open a new post
    after being able to log in to your new Rewards account, you can request any pending deposits from your old account to your new one.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Unpaid reward credits, live account migration

8. Delukke Win User

Unpaid reward credits, live account migration

I'm sorry it posted 3 times, had connection issue
  9. 622e0ae5-8bcf-4ed0-b Win User

How to unlink my account from BT/EE (Game Pass Ultimate)

Thank you,

I just did not understood the British account or Canada migration part since I have nothing to do with any of those countries, and you mention 21 days because of the unpaid balance and then 90 days because of migration?

Anyhow, I'm not waiting that long, I'm buying a PlayStation 5 and dumping the Xbox.
Thema:

1. Unpaid credits, live account migration - Similar Threads - Unpaid credits live

2. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  3. Suggestion: Unbind the free/unpaid games from Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion: Unbind the free/unpaid games from Xbox account: Hello development teams at Microsoft, especially those in Xbox. I accidentally started up Forza Street with my wrong account and I want to unbind the game permanently from that Xbox account....
  4. Impayé abonnement Xbox Live[Translation-Unpaid Xbox Live subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impayé abonnement Xbox Live[Translation-Unpaid Xbox Live subscription]: Bonjour, Je viens de me rendre compte aujourd'hui que mon abonnement Xbox live s'est renouvelé il y a quelques jours. Résultat : je me retrouve avec 39,99€ d'impayés. Je souhaite savoir s'il est...
  5. Unpaid refund. No credit in the account and cannot contact ANYONE in support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unpaid refund. No credit in the account and cannot contact ANYONE in support.: Back in late August 2020. I got a $50 giftcard for XBOX. I purchased COD Black Ops II and it wouldnt download/install/work/ I requested a refund the same day. I got an email saying the refund had...
  6. unpaid ultimate game pass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    unpaid ultimate game pass subscription: hello, last month, 12/07, I subscribed to the ultimate Xbox game pass with the 1 euro offer. I wanted only one month so in my Paypal account, I remove the Microsoft's authorizations to debit me,...
  7. Unpaid billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unpaid billing: Hello everyone, I have a billing problem, I did not know how to pay for my pass subscription and when I wanted to pay the xbox live subscription, I got an error code. I don't know how to adjust,...
  8. Live gold impayé [Live gold unpaid]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live gold impayé [Live gold unpaid]: Bonjour, en me connectant aujourd'hui j'ai eu la surprise que je devais payer 6.99 € impayés pour le xbox live gold sauf que je n'avais pas activé le renouvellement périodique et je ne trouve pas...
  9. Payer un abonnement impayé avec mon compte microsoft [Edit - Translation] - Pay an unpaid...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payer un abonnement impayé avec mon compte microsoft [Edit - Translation] - Pay an unpaid...: Bonjour! Je suis en retard sur le paiement de mon abonnement xbox live gold et je souhaite le payer avec mon compte microsoft car j'ai pas de carte de credit je sais pas comment je doit faire...
  10. Abonnement xbox live gold impayé[Translation-Unpaid live gold xbox subscription]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Abonnement xbox live gold impayé[Translation-Unpaid live gold xbox subscription]: Je souhaiterais de l'aide concernant mon abonnement xbox live gold impayé depuis le 6 mai,je ne peux pas payer l'abonnement et il me servira a rien car j'ai l'abonnement xbox live gold avec...