unpacked my christmas xbox one - plugged it in - and nothing it doesnt work at all

Discus and support unpacked my christmas xbox one - plugged it in - and nothing it doesnt work at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Plugged in power, plugged into hdmi tv, batteries into controller. And nothing, no indicators at all that the box is working. So disappointing, I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReyFang, Dec 23, 2015.

1. ReyFang
    ReyFang Guest

unpacked my christmas xbox one - plugged it in - and nothing it doesnt work at all

Plugged in power, plugged into hdmi tv, batteries into controller.

And nothing, no indicators at all that the box is working.

So disappointing, I am so regretting that I didnt get a PS4.

:)

ReyFang, Dec 23, 2015
  2. MajinDuu
    MajinDuu Guest
    Controller desyncing and Xbox Live disconnecting.

Same problem.

I have the internet cable plugged into my xbox, and my controller plugged in my controller and some how it STILL disconnects. Nothing around it to interfere with my unit. This is a brand new Xbox One that I got for Christmas. MS is garbage

MajinDuu, Dec 23, 2015
  3. My xbox one controller it doesnt work

I have a controller xbox one that i use in my pc, I havent Xbox one only the controller. The other day I update the controller in the app Xbox accesories and after of that the controller it doesnt work even the light dont work. I dont know what i have to
    do. I saw in youtube i have to conect my controller to the pc with usb and wait 10 minutes to the controllers update but nothing work.

How can I restart the configuration of the controller? any solutions? Thanks

CitywideAbyss21, Dec 23, 2015
  4. unpacked my christmas xbox one - plugged it in - and nothing it doesnt work at all

no lights on the power supply ? either way , stores are still open , rush it back and switchy switch... Ps4 can fail right out of the box also , go check their forums , same kinda post that are on this one...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 23, 2015
  5. Did you press the Xbox logo on the front?

GearsMatrix301, Dec 23, 2015
  6. ReyFang
    ReyFang Guest
    dumb, one slot on my power bar was not working - all is good now !

ReyFang, Dec 23, 2015
  7. ReyFang
    ReyFang Guest
    Power strip had one bad plug, all good now.

ReyFang, Dec 23, 2015
  8. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Great. Now you can relax and enjoy it. Happy Gaming!

It is suggested that if possible to plug the XBOX One directly into the wall outlet and not use a power strip.

{Parity}, Dec 23, 2015
  9. I agree with Genesis , if it wont reach , your better off with a short (but heavy duty ) extension cord , surge protector is already built into the power brick...

RobertBuckalew, Oct 31, 2018
  10. RobertBuckalew Win User

I agree with Genesis , if it wont reach , your better off with a short (but heavy duty ) extension cord , surge protector is already built into the power brick...
  11. {Parity} Win User

Great. Now you can relax and enjoy it. Happy Gaming!

It is suggested that if possible to plug the XBOX One directly into the wall outlet and not use a power strip.
  12. ReyFang Win User

dumb, one slot on my power bar was not working - all is good now !
  13. GearsMatrix301 Win User

Did you press the Xbox logo on the front?
  14. ReyFang Win User

Power strip had one bad plug, all good now.
Thema:

1. unpacked my christmas xbox one - plugged it in - and nothing it doesnt work at all - Similar Threads - unpacked christmas plugged

2. Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday

in XboX Insiders
    Option to timelock games to Christmas Morning or a certain date like a birthday: One thing about Christmas or Birthdays that always felt special was playing a brand new game on that day. I'm sure that everyone else used to enjoy getting the sensation of opening a present to...
  3. Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which...: Hi I bought a microsoft xbox gift card around christmas time and cannot recall which retailer i bought it from. Turns out it was not activated, how can i now use it?...
  4. I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?: I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do? cce452c1-1be5-4fd2-b7d1-7ff058d81c6a
  5. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  6. Well done Microsoft for ruining Christmas

in XBoX on Windows
    Well done Microsoft for ruining Christmas: Well done Microsoft for ruining such a christmas holiday. I sent my Xbox Series on repair on 18 dec and i called several times asking about the whole proccess will take and this stupid customer...
  7. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  8. Hello and Merry Christmas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello and Merry Christmas: My question is why does my Series X just shuts off at random while playing games. The games so far are Doom eternal, Destiny, all of the Dishonoreds, Halo Infinite,Deathloop, FC 24, Sea of...
  9. Unpacking not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unpacking not loading: I downloaded the game Unpacking but when I launch it, it gets stuck on the loading screen. I’ve tried restarting my pc, updating my drivers, repairing the files, etc. Nothing has worked....
  10. Why is my unpacking stuck on 100%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my unpacking stuck on 100%: Apologies its not letting me attach an image but I'm downloading city skylines and it has got stuck on 100% doing 0B/S 2dfe8f7e-7d80-4e42-9c12-46acff9c250a