Uno keeps crashing and Freezing.

Discus and support Uno keeps crashing and Freezing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I literally spent 11.00 on a uno game and it keeps crashing. The problem keeps persisting I do not want to refund it. I have a friend who has the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryze Reepz, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Ryze Reepz
    Ryze Reepz Guest

I literally spent 11.00 on a uno game and it keeps crashing. The problem keeps persisting I do not want to refund it. I have a friend who has the same version of uno, and it works perfectly on his series x but, when I load it on my series x it will show error message and then crash and/or freeze.

:)

Ryze Reepz, Oct 27, 2022
  2. Gjenson Win User

is it possible to get a refund i don't remember how years later?

It infuriates me the game is constantly on sale and ubisoft is getting away with this, playstation removed cyberpunk but xbox doesn't have a stance to remove this game thats a scam at this point.

Something on our main accounts is causing this issue and i wonder if its achievements we unlocked or something causing sync issue somehow, seems like we have to figure for them and thats why its almost 3-4 years this game hasn't worked
  3. OOODragonessOOO Win User

Ubisoft knows it's been an issue for a long time. Microsoft's reply must be a bot. get a refund. most people can't play. The rumored workaround was to log in game on a different account,go back to your account, and play. did not work for me.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ryze, have you tried any procedures in the console like clearing the cache or doing a reset on the console while keeping games and apps?

If you haven't tried it yet, follow the procedures below and also remove any games you have in the console quick resume.

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > system > console > system

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note - You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  5. Gjenson Win User

I and others have been dealing with the issue same for 2+ years, i recommend getting a refund because its what i would do if i could im probably not able to anymore
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Uno keeps crashing

You can try these procedures:

Deleting profile:

It's easy to remove a Microsoft account from your Xbox One console as you don't need to sign in. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove Accounts.

Select the account to be removed, then select Remove to confirm.

When finished, select Close.

Clearing the cache:

Turn off your xbox, remove the power supply/cable from the socket and leave it like that for 2 minutes, then you can turn it on.

adding account:

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. Here's how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select your gamer image in the top left corner of the screen, scroll down and select Add New.

Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Important Do not select Get a new account unless you want to. By selecting this option, you will create a new Microsoft account. If you've forgotten the email address associated with your Microsoft account, see the Lost Account Solution.

Enter the password for the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Policy and select I accept.

Follow the steps to configure Sign-in and Security Options to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.

if it doesn't work try this:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. Uno keeps crashing and Freezing. - Similar Threads - Uno keeps crashing

2. Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?: My number one position in UNO on 360 on Partner has just disappeared. Ranking still there on Single No2and RankedNo 7 but PARTNER just disappeared.Wierd messages on tables for a while. In RANKED...
  3. UNO does not run at all on xbox one. It still for sale why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO does not run at all on xbox one. It still for sale why.: UNO hasn't worked going on 3 years now. Just would like a fix to a game that is still for sale. 3 Years is quite long. d4700979-c2a7-472d-8dc1-66ac703c7502
  4. I have a new Gen series S uno won't let me join or invte or even play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a new Gen series S uno won't let me join or invte or even play online: Have ahrd rest console , un plugged.retarded WiFi, u installed reinstalled game twice and also deleted all saved files for it still doesn't work . 31e80272-a2c2-4568-9aac-b6be43c3436d
  5. Is uno illegal on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is uno illegal on Xbox: How is it possible that this game has been apparently down since 2021 and it's still selling its extra addition and DLCs on the store and people are buying it and they're not able to play it,isn't...
  6. UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens.

in XboX Insiders
    UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens.: So It's been known that the game UNO tends to crash when you're using your main account. There's a new update that half-fixes the issue for some users (primary account can play only locally you...
  7. Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet?: Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet? I redownload just the base game and cleared the reserved space, loaded the game, then quit to refresh the reserved space, then loaded it again...
  8. Uno game hasn't worked for at least 2-3 years now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno game hasn't worked for at least 2-3 years now: Ive tried everything to make the game work and it always crashes when pressing the A button in the starting menu. the game constantly goes on sale but ubisoft hasn't done anything about it yet...
  9. UNO won't work on any of my Xbox consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO won't work on any of my Xbox consoles: I wanted to play UNO with my friends, only to find out that my games doesn't work. Every time I press A to start, it crashes to the home screen. I've tried restarting both my Xbox One and Series...
  10. UNO crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO crashing: work around switch Acounts and play a match and switch back 7de31da6-98f8-476b-9f77-1481eed28928