UNO is still broken and freezes on main menu

Discus and support UNO is still broken and freezes on main menu in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This has been broken for awhile and I was just making sure it’s a know problem. submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xenokaiii, Apr 19, 2022.

1. /u/Xenokaiii
    /u/Xenokaiii Guest

This has been broken for awhile and I was just making sure it’s a know problem.

submitted by /u/Xenokaiii
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xenokaiii, Apr 19, 2022
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

uno broken still

Hello @Miss Silent! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently facing issues with your game. But don't worry, the following troubleshooting steps will help fix the issue.

Step 1: Clear Mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Step 2: Remove your account:

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm then re-add your account.

After doing that, please make sure to sign in using the correct account which contains the game.

Step 3: Reset your console:

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Keith Ingrassia Win User

Why is 2k23 freezing and crashing as soon as I get to the main menu

It didn’t work it is still freezing as soon as I get to the main menu of the game
  4. Relauby Win User

Game only freezes when using my profile

No, it still freezes. It freezes before I reach the main menu so I don't even get a chance to start a new game.
  5. KingHurriKane97 Win User

Freezing On The Main Menu

I doubt it will get repaired, because it's from 2008, and there have been 2 games after it, and soon to be a third. Plus, it's coming close to the end of the Xbox 360's life span.
  6. THINbot007 Win User

Main menu Freeze????

Hi

Have you tried sending a message to the UBISOFT support?

Go to the ghostreconwebsite - google Ubisofts website

register and submit your fault to their support.

i have replies back on a friday afternoon within 20 -30 minutes in most cases.

they have been fantastic with support to be honest with you.
Thema:

1. UNO is still broken and freezes on main menu - Similar Threads - UNO still broken

2. Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?: My number one position in UNO on 360 on Partner has just disappeared. Ranking still there on Single No2and RankedNo 7 but PARTNER just disappeared.Wierd messages on tables for a while. In RANKED...
  3. UNO does not run at all on xbox one. It still for sale why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO does not run at all on xbox one. It still for sale why.: UNO hasn't worked going on 3 years now. Just would like a fix to a game that is still for sale. 3 Years is quite long. d4700979-c2a7-472d-8dc1-66ac703c7502
  4. I have a new Gen series S uno won't let me join or invte or even play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a new Gen series S uno won't let me join or invte or even play online: Have ahrd rest console , un plugged.retarded WiFi, u installed reinstalled game twice and also deleted all saved files for it still doesn't work . 31e80272-a2c2-4568-9aac-b6be43c3436d
  5. Is uno illegal on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is uno illegal on Xbox: How is it possible that this game has been apparently down since 2021 and it's still selling its extra addition and DLCs on the store and people are buying it and they're not able to play it,isn't...
  6. UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens.

in XboX Insiders
    UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens.: So It's been known that the game UNO tends to crash when you're using your main account. There's a new update that half-fixes the issue for some users (primary account can play only locally you...
  7. Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet?: Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet? I redownload just the base game and cleared the reserved space, loaded the game, then quit to refresh the reserved space, then loaded it again...
  8. Uno keeps crashing and Freezing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno keeps crashing and Freezing.: I literally spent 11.00 on a uno game and it keeps crashing. The problem keeps persisting I do not want to refund it. I have a friend who has the same version of uno, and it works perfectly on his...
  9. uno broken still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    uno broken still: hi. ive been having trouble getting uno to not freeze on the start screen of the game. this has been going on for me since october 2020. it keeps crashing. ive tried resetting console, restarting...
  10. Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is...: Why is this allowed? the game got patched months ago at this point and someone found a work around to stop the crash when ya try and go to the main menu but even then it still crashes regularly....