Uno game hasn't worked for at least 2-3 years now

Discus and support Uno game hasn't worked for at least 2-3 years now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive tried everything to make the game work and it always crashes when pressing the A button in the starting menu. the game constantly goes on sale but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gjenson, Oct 12, 2022.

1. Gjenson
    Gjenson Guest

Ive tried everything to make the game work and it always crashes when pressing the A button in the starting menu. the game constantly goes on sale but ubisoft hasn't done anything about it yet

:)

Gjenson, Oct 12, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

don't tell people to go through with resetting their console for a very well-known issue with this game, this game is completely broken and until it is resolved by Ubisoft then it will remain this way.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

do you actually research before replying, this is a very well-known issue and it affects the majority that play it, it is a ubisoft issue and they have done nothing about it.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

that will not work, the game is broken, you can sometimes get into a game but most of the time it hard locks and you have to force close, been like this for a long time and has been reported many times, about time Microsoft step up and get Ubisoft to patch it.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  6. Francia J. Win User

It seems like the issue is with your account itself. Have you tried to reach out to the game support so they can check if there are any issues with your in-game account?
Thema:

1. Uno game hasn't worked for at least 2-3 years now - Similar Threads - Uno game hasn't

2. Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?: My number one position in UNO on 360 on Partner has just disappeared. Ranking still there on Single No2and RankedNo 7 but PARTNER just disappeared.Wierd messages on tables for a while. In RANKED...
  3. UNO does not run at all on xbox one. It still for sale why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO does not run at all on xbox one. It still for sale why.: UNO hasn't worked going on 3 years now. Just would like a fix to a game that is still for sale. 3 Years is quite long. d4700979-c2a7-472d-8dc1-66ac703c7502
  4. Uno game doesnt work, crashing in Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno game doesnt work, crashing in Series X/S: The Uno game crashes in my series X as soon as I start the game and press the A button to go to the menu, I have reported this for months and It hasnt been resolved, just want to be able to play a...
  5. Uno game doesn't work on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno game doesn't work on my Xbox: I've recently been gifted a digital copy of Uno on my Xbox One. But the game always crashes before I can reach the main menu. I've tried 9 times with the same result. Tried restarting the console...
  6. Uno Game Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno Game Crash: I just got the XSX and I installed de game Uno to play with my friends, but when I start the game and press A to start it just crashes de game. Does anyone know how to solve this so I can play?...
  7. UNO GAME NOT WORKING ON XBOX ONE/ series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO GAME NOT WORKING ON XBOX ONE/ series x: I recently purchased the game for me and my friends and non of us can make it past the press x screen 8986cf45-a28d-41dc-94fd-a5f6d8e3cd2c
  8. Ubisoft Releasing Uno Game For PS4, Xbox One, And PC!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ubisoft Releasing Uno Game For PS4, Xbox One, And PC!: Ubisoft Releasing Uno Game For PS4, Xbox One, and PC In an unexpected blast from the past, Ubisoft and Mattel have announced the Uno video game for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It will be...
  9. The Popular Multi-player Party Game For Xbox One Like Uno for 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Popular Multi-player Party Game For Xbox One Like Uno for 360?: I just finally picked up an Xbox One and I was wondering what is the new party game or games that everyone meets people and plays together on the One? You know, like Uno was for the 360 or Tetris...
  10. Connection to xbox live issues and failing to start a game when playing UNO

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection to xbox live issues and failing to start a game when playing UNO: Hi all First off, I would like to apologise if I've posted this in the wrong section, this seemed the most likely one to post it in but I wasn't too sure whether the issue that I'm having is down...