Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is...

Discus and support Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is this allowed? the game got patched months ago at this point and someone found a work around to stop the crash when ya try and go to the main... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zach2beat, Apr 18, 2021.

1. zach2beat
    zach2beat Guest

Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is...

Why is this allowed? the game got patched months ago at this point and someone found a work around to stop the crash when ya try and go to the main menu but even then it still crashes regularly. Ubisoft acknowledged the issue at first and sense then have said nothing. How is this game which does not even function still allowed to be sold in the store?

:)

zach2beat, Apr 18, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is still listed and purchasable from the store.

Hello zach2beat, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

If you are still having the same issue, it’s possible that the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Gjenson Win User

Uno game hasn't worked for at least 2-3 years now

i remember being curious if it was the xbox or my account so i did a test with my monitor and tv somewhat at the same time

xbox one S logged into my main account

Crashed

Xbox one X logged into a different account

Fine

Xbox one S logged into different account

Fine

Xbox one X Logged into my main account

Crashed

Forgot to say the crash when pressing A is in the starting menu so I can't even do anything past that

if i have to use another account then that's ridiculous, it doesn't fix the issue it just makes it look like a convenient "fix" for ubisoft to avoid definitively fixing the game. my wild guess is their ubisoft connect app thing on their side is having a sync issue and why the game crashes?

I dunno but the troubleshoot doesn't work. Ive tried uno on the xbox one s, xbox one x and now the series x and after 2+ years i dont think those steps will help

Er well wont work I reinstalled uno again earlier on the series x to be sure and nothings changed
  4. Jetgodd Win User

XBOX 360 UNO RANKED MATCH ISSUES

Hello!

Is this the Xbox Live Arcade game on the Xbox 360?
    Hi UBISOFT are the developers for UNO game on XBOX ONE. The problem lies with UNO arcade game on the xbox 360 which has nothing to do with UBISOFT. It is a microsoft game studio problem. There is no longer a helpline or customer services available.
  5. yuriprimecnc Win User

Uno keeps crashing

Just wanted to add to this reply....

Deleting the local account will not work. Deleting the local and cloud saves will not work. It has something to do with a legacy account and this game. If I try to play this with my legacy account (which is a very old account connected to Ubisoft Connect) it crashes after pressing A to start. Sound freezes for about 5 secs and then it boots out of the game. Even through the same account playing directly with Ubisoft Games program PC, it crashes. If I use another Xbox account that is new or not a legacy, it works just fine but of course you want the original one so you can earn all achievements. Super sad since I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and when I remote play to my home system, you can ONLY use the account that is the master GPU account and then it crashes. Dumb. This has been an issue for almost 1.5yrs or so now. It all started after the update with Immortals Fenyx Rising update-addon, Jan 2021 or so. DO not format your Xbox or remove your accounts because it is just a waste of time that is always offered by people.

Work a round option
  6. Jetgodd Win User

Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?

IT GETS WORSE.

ALL leader boards now blank showing no one ranked on any table. Thats me, my friends and Uno community.

When you play a game , it does not score as a Win or Loss. XBOX Customer services just mention Ubisoft but they only list & are resposible for XBOX One version.

CONSPIRACY THEORY. Another arcade game lacking any support on 360......
Thema:

1. Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is... - Similar Threads - Uno still crashes

2. Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?: My number one position in UNO on 360 on Partner has just disappeared. Ranking still there on Single No2and RankedNo 7 but PARTNER just disappeared.Wierd messages on tables for a while. In RANKED...
  3. UNO does not run at all on xbox one. It still for sale why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO does not run at all on xbox one. It still for sale why.: UNO hasn't worked going on 3 years now. Just would like a fix to a game that is still for sale. 3 Years is quite long. d4700979-c2a7-472d-8dc1-66ac703c7502
  4. I have a new Gen series S uno won't let me join or invte or even play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a new Gen series S uno won't let me join or invte or even play online: Have ahrd rest console , un plugged.retarded WiFi, u installed reinstalled game twice and also deleted all saved files for it still doesn't work . 31e80272-a2c2-4568-9aac-b6be43c3436d
  5. Is uno illegal on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is uno illegal on Xbox: How is it possible that this game has been apparently down since 2021 and it's still selling its extra addition and DLCs on the store and people are buying it and they're not able to play it,isn't...
  6. UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens.

in XboX Insiders
    UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens.: So It's been known that the game UNO tends to crash when you're using your main account. There's a new update that half-fixes the issue for some users (primary account can play only locally you...
  7. Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet?: Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet? I redownload just the base game and cleared the reserved space, loaded the game, then quit to refresh the reserved space, then loaded it again...
  8. Uno keeps crashing and Freezing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno keeps crashing and Freezing.: I literally spent 11.00 on a uno game and it keeps crashing. The problem keeps persisting I do not want to refund it. I have a friend who has the same version of uno, and it works perfectly on his...
  9. UNO is still broken and freezes on main menu

in XboX Insiders
    UNO is still broken and freezes on main menu: This has been broken for awhile and I was just making sure it’s a know problem. submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  10. uno broken still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    uno broken still: hi. ive been having trouble getting uno to not freeze on the start screen of the game. this has been going on for me since october 2020. it keeps crashing. ive tried resetting console, restarting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uno on xbox keeps crashing