UNO crashing

Discus and support UNO crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; work around switch Acounts and play a match and switch back 7de31da6-98f8-476b-9f77-1481eed28928 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mattconfused, May 3, 2022.

1. mattconfused
    mattconfused Guest

UNO crashing

work around switch Acounts and play a match and switch back

:)

mattconfused, May 3, 2022
  2. ToneyJxska Win User

What games does everyone enjoy playing with their family or friends

Mario car, uno, Crash Team Racing
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Uno keeps crashing

You can try these procedures:

Deleting profile:

It's easy to remove a Microsoft account from your Xbox One console as you don't need to sign in. See how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > Account > Remove Accounts.

Select the account to be removed, then select Remove to confirm.

When finished, select Close.

Clearing the cache:

Turn off your xbox, remove the power supply/cable from the socket and leave it like that for 2 minutes, then you can turn it on.

adding account:

You can add your Microsoft account to any Xbox One console. Here's how:

Press the Xbox  button to open the dashboard.

Select your gamer image in the top left corner of the screen, scroll down and select Add New.

Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Important Do not select Get a new account unless you want to. By selecting this option, you will create a new Microsoft account. If you've forgotten the email address associated with your Microsoft account, see the Lost Account Solution.

Enter the password for the Microsoft account you want to add and select Enter.

Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Policy and select I accept.

Follow the steps to configure Sign-in and Security Options to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox One console.

if it doesn't work try this:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  4. yuriprimecnc Win User

Uno keeps crashing

Just wanted to add to this reply....

Deleting the local account will not work. Deleting the local and cloud saves will not work. It has something to do with a legacy account and this game. If I try to play this with my legacy account (which is a very old account connected to Ubisoft Connect) it crashes after pressing A to start. Sound freezes for about 5 secs and then it boots out of the game. Even through the same account playing directly with Ubisoft Games program PC, it crashes. If I use another Xbox account that is new or not a legacy, it works just fine but of course you want the original one so you can earn all achievements. Super sad since I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and when I remote play to my home system, you can ONLY use the account that is the master GPU account and then it crashes. Dumb. This has been an issue for almost 1.5yrs or so now. It all started after the update with Immortals Fenyx Rising update-addon, Jan 2021 or so. DO not format your Xbox or remove your accounts because it is just a waste of time that is always offered by people.

Work a round option
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Uno keeps crashing

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

Does the problem occur on xbox or pc?

have you seen the basic prerequisites if it is on pc?

To refund the product just follow the link if you want:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
  6. Sunflower._.Viber Win User

Uno keeps crashing

Hey did this work? I bought ultimate yesterday too and I ran it today and let me hit A but it immediately crashed. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and resetting my Xbox but it's not working.
Thema:

UNO crashing

1. UNO crashing - Similar Threads - UNO crashing

2. Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Top UNO score on 360 disappeared ?: My number one position in UNO on 360 on Partner has just disappeared. Ranking still there on Single No2and RankedNo 7 but PARTNER just disappeared.Wierd messages on tables for a while. In RANKED...
  3. UNO does not run at all on xbox one. It still for sale why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO does not run at all on xbox one. It still for sale why.: UNO hasn't worked going on 3 years now. Just would like a fix to a game that is still for sale. 3 Years is quite long. d4700979-c2a7-472d-8dc1-66ac703c7502
  4. I have a new Gen series S uno won't let me join or invte or even play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a new Gen series S uno won't let me join or invte or even play online: Have ahrd rest console , un plugged.retarded WiFi, u installed reinstalled game twice and also deleted all saved files for it still doesn't work . 31e80272-a2c2-4568-9aac-b6be43c3436d
  5. Is uno illegal on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is uno illegal on Xbox: How is it possible that this game has been apparently down since 2021 and it's still selling its extra addition and DLCs on the store and people are buying it and they're not able to play it,isn't...
  6. UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens.

in XboX Insiders
    UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens.: So It's been known that the game UNO tends to crash when you're using your main account. There's a new update that half-fixes the issue for some users (primary account can play only locally you...
  7. Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet?: Has anyone tried playing Uno on Xbox One again yet? I redownload just the base game and cleared the reserved space, loaded the game, then quit to refresh the reserved space, then loaded it again...
  8. Uno keeps crashing and Freezing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno keeps crashing and Freezing.: I literally spent 11.00 on a uno game and it keeps crashing. The problem keeps persisting I do not want to refund it. I have a friend who has the same version of uno, and it works perfectly on his...
  9. Uno game hasn't worked for at least 2-3 years now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno game hasn't worked for at least 2-3 years now: Ive tried everything to make the game work and it always crashes when pressing the A button in the starting menu. the game constantly goes on sale but ubisoft hasn't done anything about it yet...
  10. Uno Game Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno Game Crash: I just got the XSX and I installed de game Uno to play with my friends, but when I start the game and press A to start it just crashes de game. Does anyone know how to solve this so I can play?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://xbox-forums.com/threads/uno-crashing.482588/