UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens.

Discus and support UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So It's been known that the game UNO tends to crash when you're using your main account. There's a new update that half-fixes the issue for some users... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mendicantbs, Jan 23, 2023.

1. UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens.

So It's been known that the game UNO tends to crash when you're using your main account. There's a new update that half-fixes the issue for some users (primary account can play only locally you still have to use another account to play online).
    However my experience has been awful, as I'm unable to play it, or even terminate it. Once I press A, the game hangs at the start, Can't even move my cursos, call the guide to switch or shutdown the game, or holding the Xbox Nexus to file a report. I have to turn off my console completely to regain control of my Xbox Series X.

How can I report this problem if the game doesn't let me do it?

submitted by /u/mendicantbs
    [link] [comments]

/u/mendicantbs, Jan 23, 2023
  2. NIBIRUxRISING Win User

Youtube

Just came here to report it's crashing my system.
  3. ToneyJxska Win User

What games does everyone enjoy playing with their family or friends

Mario car, uno, Crash Team Racing
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

I have a idea but probley know one will care.

from the things that were reported to be happening on games like "uno" cameras or the ability to take pictures can only lead to bad things.
  5. MincingCracker2 Win User

No games on my x box one will work

the powercycle issue has not fixed my forza 5 crashing issue. I am unable to play it at all. It crashes right before the race starts.
  6. Bestlano Win User

Xbox App crashes after upgrade to Windows 10, Can't uninstall App

Hi Seek, Thanks for the update. You indicated the app crashed. Which app was crashing, the Xbox App or Castle Siege? If It was the Xbox App crashing, we wanted you to try the steps you were doing to see if the beta version experienced the same issue and
    use "report a problem" so we can grab helpful data to investigate. But it sounds like your issue is mostly around Castle Siege not uninstalling. Are you still unable to uninstall Castle Siege? In the mean time I will report this issue to the developers for
    a solution.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
Thema:

UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens.

1. UNO crashes my system, unable to report it when the issue happens. - Similar Threads - UNO crashes system

2. Uno keeps crashing and Freezing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno keeps crashing and Freezing.: I literally spent 11.00 on a uno game and it keeps crashing. The problem keeps persisting I do not want to refund it. I have a friend who has the same version of uno, and it works perfectly on his...
  3. UNO crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNO crashing: work around switch Acounts and play a match and switch back 7de31da6-98f8-476b-9f77-1481eed28928
  4. Uno game doesnt work, crashing in Series X/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno game doesnt work, crashing in Series X/S: The Uno game crashes in my series X as soon as I start the game and press the A button to go to the menu, I have reported this for months and It hasnt been resolved, just want to be able to play a...
  5. Uno keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno keeps crashing: So I recently brought uno ultimate edition and when ever I click start a few seconds after it just crashes, is there a solution to this? If not Is there going to be an update to fix? and is there...
  6. I can't play Uno® without it crashing everytime I attempt to play it!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Uno® without it crashing everytime I attempt to play it!: Uno® always crashes everytime I try to play it and last time I got in a match of Uno® was 2020 I think but that was before this bug happened! Its been forever since I got into a match of Uno®! And...
  7. Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno for Xbox One still crashes after 2+ months of no communication from Ubisoft and it is...: Why is this allowed? the game got patched months ago at this point and someone found a work around to stop the crash when ya try and go to the main menu but even then it still crashes regularly....
  8. Re. Uno for xbox freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re. Uno for xbox freezing and crashing: Hi there! I have been looking for any info for a fix to my Uno for xbox game that has been freezing and crashing since the last update to it in January. I have seen discussions about this...
  9. Uno Game Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno Game Crash: I just got the XSX and I installed de game Uno to play with my friends, but when I start the game and press A to start it just crashes de game. Does anyone know how to solve this so I can play?...
  10. Uno keeps crashing on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uno keeps crashing on xbox one.: I'm trying to play UNO on xbox one but when the game says push A to start it just crashes after pressing A. I've tried uninstalling the game & reinstalling few times didn't work, tried resetting...