Unnecessary suspension

Discus and support Unnecessary suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Ive been getting com banned for stuff I shouldn't be getting vom band for like. I need help selling businesses or I need help making 1.2m. Ill... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OGAnimal007, Dec 7, 2022.

1. OGAnimal007
    OGAnimal007 Guest

Unnecessary suspension

Unnecessary suspension [​IMG]
    Ive been getting com banned for stuff I shouldn't be getting vom band for like. I need help selling businesses or I need help making 1.2m. Ill help with setups and heist. Im not to good though and im wondering why. And this is what it says

:)

OGAnimal007, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unnecessary Suspension

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcemnt.xbox.com
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unnecessary suspension

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review.

If the suspensions are for LFG posts, keep in mind those are only for looking for others to play a game with. Posting anything else is in them is not allowed.
  4. Smwutches Win User

account suspension unnecessary

You can try submitting a case review at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    but since what you said does violate the code of conduct, it will most likely be upheld.
  5. [EX] Win User

Xbox Enforcement And Many Questions the Xbox Enforcement Team Won't Answer

The suspension is only unnecessary if you don't learn from it !

Instead of questioning the system you should question the way you communicate !

That easy !
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Unnecessary

PS4 works in exactly the same way.

Just the way consoles are these days.
Thema:

Unnecessary suspension

1. Unnecessary suspension - Similar Threads - Unnecessary suspension

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  10. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox suspension: My xbox account has been suspended for 1 whole year it’s been 70 days already I can’t submit a case. cause my case got denied I don’t even got 8/8 strikes I have 6/8 I don’t know if that matters...