Unnecessary report

Discus and support Unnecessary report in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing world of tanks and we all know it's a casual /competitive game for all. I was however threatened by this one player and told me that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxBevininsKixX, Nov 3, 2017.

  1. Unnecessary report


    I was playing world of tanks and we all know it's a casual /competitive game for all. I was however threatened by this one player and told me that I will receive a 24 hour ban for being a new player. His gamertag [Mod Removed] Is this acceptable in the xbox
    community. To ban someone for being brand new to the game. I asked him why and he didn't respond. I have a photograph of proof

    :)
     
    XxBevininsKixX, Nov 3, 2017
    #1
  2. Unnecessary

    Allow the game to fully download/install/update before launching it. There's really no other way around it, unfortunately.

    Personally, I don't trust the feature where it lets you launch the game early while it's still downloading, so I would ignore it when it pops up. Go to the "My Games & Apps" menu so you can watch the game's installation progress.
     
    Internet Expert, Nov 3, 2017
    #2
  3. Unnecessary

    Whilst I understand the frustration, as others have pointed out, updates/downloads are unavoidable... that being said, the base problem falls back to internet connection speed. I've rarely waited more than about 20 minutes for a game to update, depending
    on the file size and I just have average (150dn/15up) internet service.

    Also, using the console's "Instant On" feature in conjunction with going into settings and making sure that the "Keep games/apps up to date" radio button is ticked will allow the console to update games automatically while it's "turned off". Since I've been
    using that feature, it's been a pretty long time since I've even had to wait for an update to a game.
     
    A Blue Illusion, Nov 3, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Unnecessary report

    As long as you haven't done anything to violate the code of conduct, you'll be fine. He's just trying to get you upset. In fact, he can be suspended for filing false complaints. The best thing to do is just report him and block communications with him. Calling
    out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 3, 2017
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Unnecessary report

    As long as you haven't done anything to violate the code of conduct, you'll be fine. He's just trying to get you upset. In fact, he can be suspended for filing false complaints. The best thing to do is just report him and block communications with him. Calling
    out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. At the Nozzle Win User

    XBOX ENFORCEMNT

    Its always the better option to mute, report, and block the other player. No unnecessary engagements or violations of the code of conduct.

    Best,

    Nozzle :)
  7. Paraffin Alien Win User

    Unnecessary

    PS4 works in exactly the same way.

    Just the way consoles are these days.
  8. A Blue Illusion Win User

    Unnecessary

    Whilst I understand the frustration, as others have pointed out, updates/downloads are unavoidable... that being said, the base problem falls back to internet connection speed. I've rarely waited more than about 20 minutes for a game to update, depending
    on the file size and I just have average (150dn/15up) internet service.

    Also, using the console's "Instant On" feature in conjunction with going into settings and making sure that the "Keep games/apps up to date" radio button is ticked will allow the console to update games automatically while it's "turned off". Since I've been
    using that feature, it's been a pretty long time since I've even had to wait for an update to a game.
  9. Internet Expert Win User

    Unnecessary

    Allow the game to fully download/install/update before launching it. There's really no other way around it, unfortunately.

    Personally, I don't trust the feature where it lets you launch the game early while it's still downloading, so I would ignore it when it pops up. Go to the "My Games & Apps" menu so you can watch the game's installation progress.
Thema:

Unnecessary report

Loading...
  1. Unnecessary report - Similar Threads - Unnecessary report

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  9. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  10. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...