Unmaterialised game bought on xbox360 to Xbox One ?

Discus and support Unmaterialised game bought on xbox360 to Xbox One ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello ! I want to know if it's possible to play, a unmaterialised game, that i bought and downloaded on my account when i had the xbox 360. Will I be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FreestyleEuro, May 17, 2017.

  1. Unmaterialised game bought on xbox360 to Xbox One ?


    Hello !

    I want to know if it's possible to play, a unmaterialised game, that i bought and downloaded on my account when i had the xbox 360.

    Will I be able to download it when I will bought a Xbox One ? What about the DLC + Seasons pass?

    Thank you

    :)
     
    FreestyleEuro, May 17, 2017
    #1
  2. SNOODY1977
    SNOODY1977 Guest
    Multiplayer

    I recently bought COD3 on both Xbox one n xbox360. Can I play multiplayer with my son from my Xbox one console to his xbox360 console?
     
    SNOODY1977, May 17, 2017
    #2
  3. Slithrrr
    Slithrrr Guest
    Matchmaking??

    I am also having a matchmaking service alert which I play on an xbox360 but bought an xbox one for my son recently who plays at his mother`s house .will this affect xbox360 because my name is on both .
     
    Slithrrr, May 17, 2017
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    Unmaterialised game bought on xbox360 to Xbox One ?

    If the game was a 360 game and is on the backwards compatibility list then you'll be able to play it Xbox One Backward Compatibility any DLC purchased
    should be available for it as well.

    If it was an Xbox One game purchased before you had the console then it will still be available to you in the Ready to Install list.
     
    onyxishere, May 17, 2017
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    Unmaterialised game bought on xbox360 to Xbox One ?

    If the game was a 360 game and is on the backwards compatibility list then you'll be able to play it https://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/ any DLC purchased
    should be available for it as well.

    If it was an Xbox One game purchased before you had the console then it will still be available to you in the Ready to Install list.
  6. BilalAhmed210 Win User

    Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one s

    okay.

    thanks

    I bought Xbox360 game on xbox one s few months ago. It was RDR1. Was hoping the same smooth process to buy BC games. maybe they removed the facility recently.

    thank you
  7. Slithrrr Win User

    Matchmaking??

    I am also having a matchmaking service alert which I play on an xbox360 but bought an xbox one for my son recently who plays at his mother`s house .will this affect xbox360 because my name is on both .
  8. iMoR St0n3D Win User

    Destiny Crashes when I try and go to Venus

    This is happening to me to how do I fix it if I have the game bought on the Xbox live store and on xbox360
  9. OverblownTuba00 Win User

    Xbox Live 12 months not activating!

    Looking bought one month of xbox live gold for the xbox360 but not earned until paid nd continues without a gold account and uque do?
Thema:

Unmaterialised game bought on xbox360 to Xbox One ?

Loading...
  1. Unmaterialised game bought on xbox360 to Xbox One ? - Similar Threads - Unmaterialised game bought

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...