Unlockable Profile Themes Unlocked From Achievements
Discus and support Unlockable Profile Themes Unlocked From Achievements in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With the addition of Profile Themes coming to Xbox, why not have unlock-able backgrounds, from achievements? Example: Complete Halo Infinite Campaign... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Imsoloompy, Aug 27, 2020.
Thema:
Unlockable Profile Themes Unlocked From Achievements
Loading...
-
Unlockable Profile Themes Unlocked From Achievements - Similar Threads - Unlockable Profile Themes
-
Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!
in XboX InsidersXbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but... -
Can't unlock my microsfot account from my ps5 account
in XBoX AccessibilityCan't unlock my microsfot account from my ps5 account: I do not have access in any way to the email connected to the microsfot account that is linked to my minecraft ps5 account, I would like to change and unlink the Microsoft account that is... -
Xbox achievements/ Unlocking with NO notifications….. tried everything…. Who has the same...
in XboX InsidersXbox achievements/ Unlocking with NO notifications….. tried everything…. Who has the same...: Who can help me! Also did a hard reset of the console…. It didn’t help…. submitted by /u/MrXamo [link] [comments] -
Two achievements from resident evil 0 doesn't unlock
in XBoX Games and AppsTwo achievements from resident evil 0 doesn't unlock: I want to get all the achievements for resident evil 0 and I cant beacuse achievement I Could Shoot, You Know and Winged Spawn Of Satan doesn't want to progress or unlock even though I met the... -
achivments in cuphead are not being unlocked
in XBoX Games and Appsachivments in cuphead are not being unlocked: so, i was trying to unlock every achivment on cuphead, then i played all the chess mini games and bought all the items for porkind's shop, but it didn't unlock the achivments for both of them,... -
Achievement Not Unlocking
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievement Not Unlocking: Hello, I've been playing a couple games on Xbox Series X through the Xbox app, and achievements have not been unlocking. I'm several hours into both games and know that I should have unlocked... -
Achievements not unlocking after multiple efforts
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievements not unlocking after multiple efforts: This isn't the first time of this occurring & after 72 hours with 'The Witcher 3' with achievements 'Fearless Vampire Slayer' & 'Let the Good Times Roll!' I stopped playing the game as a whole due... -
Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile
in XBoX Games and AppsGamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I... -
Achievement earned but not unlocking on profile.
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievement earned but not unlocking on profile.: Currently playing Brutal legend from the game pass. I have earned the four achivements and had them pop on screen but when checking my account it says i have 0 completed. My xbox is up to date,...