Unlinking Xbox Live Account to Steam and then Re-Linking a New Xbox Live Account to Steam

Discus and support Unlinking Xbox Live Account to Steam and then Re-Linking a New Xbox Live Account to Steam in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to play Sea of Thieves on Steam (PC) which requires linking to an Xbox live account. I had previously played Sea of Thieves on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LordHalonen, Jun 28, 2021.

1. LordHalonen
    LordHalonen Guest

Unlinking Xbox Live Account to Steam and then Re-Linking a New Xbox Live Account to Steam

Hello,

I am trying to play Sea of Thieves on Steam (PC) which requires linking to an Xbox live account. I had previously played Sea of Thieves on Steam (PC) linked to my other Xbox live account (Account 1) and got a bunch of progress saved under that account; but then I recently started playing again on Steam (PC) and accidentally started a new Xbox live account (Account 2) which of course has no progress. Therefore, I want to Unlink Xbox live Account 2 from Steam and re-link Xbox live Account 1 (with the progress) from Steam so that I can keep playing with my old progress.

I have tried unlinking and re-linking Xbox live account 2 from Steam through the Sea of Thieves Menu and from the Xbox Game Bar but it does not work. As soon as I click "Start Game" it start my Xbox live account 2 game with no progress.

Can someone please help or provide suggestions?

Thank you!

:)

LordHalonen, Jun 28, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

3. Farscape247 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 PC won't let me change XBOX logins

as you logged in from steam with the banned account it will now associate that steam account as banned too. you cannot avoid an xbox live ban by logging into an xbox live game via steam with a different account now.

so if you managed to unlink the microsoft account and signed in with another then xbox live will know which steam account it is and will not let you on.
  4. Georges C. Win User

cannot sign in to xbox live

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MorganEklund, I believe this link can be useful.

Steam - How to link / unlink an Xbox Live account

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/artic...
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Microsoft Flight sim says that someone is signed into my account but no one is.

try here

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360014372660-Steam-How-to-link-unlink-an-Xbox-Live-account
  6. XBF John Win User

Forza'nın Steam Versiyonuna Giriş Yapamıyorum [I Can't Sign In to Steam Version of Forza]

Hello,

Xbox Live Hesabınızı Steam hesabınıza bağlamayı deneyin: Steam - Xbox Live hesabını bağlama ve bağlantısını çözme – Forza Support

Also Forza Steam SSS'sine göz atın: Forza Horizon 4 Steam SSS ' sinde – Forza Destek

Additional Support:

En saygılarımızla,

[Yukarıdaki metin makine tarafından çevrilmiştir ve doğru olmayabilir özgün gönderinin gösterimi.]

Hello,

Try connecting your Xbox Live Account to your Steam account: Steam - Linking and unlinking an Xbox Live account – Forza Support

Also Check out the Forza Steam FAQ: Forza Horizon 4 on Steam FAQ – Forza Support

Additional Support:

Best Regards,

Thema:

1. Unlinking Xbox Live Account to Steam and then Re-Linking a New Xbox Live Account to Steam - Similar Threads - Unlinking Live Account

2. Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...: Can’t unlink unknown epic acc from my Xbox live, and epic support won’t respond (been weeks) 77f9286e-78ea-4f4a-8457-edd56252e8f3
  3. Why can't I unlink my Xbox Live account from my EA account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I unlink my Xbox Live account from my EA account?: I play on PC and my brother plays on XBOX, but he has linked his XBOX account to my EA account. Apex Legends is planning to enable cross progression, which would merge our accounts into one and...
  4. xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access: When i tryed to play minecraft and opened the minecraft app, its requested me to sigh in my account. When i did it said to come up with A NEW GAMERTAG like it was A NEW ACCOUNT. My original...
  5. Unlink Microsoft account from Xbox Live profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Microsoft account from Xbox Live profile?: I have two very old Microsoft accounts. Microsoft account A has all of my devices, info, and Skype connected, but it's linked to an empty throwaway Xbox profile that I never used. Microsoft...
  6. Possibility to unlink indefinitely suspended Microsoft / Xbox Live account from a Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Possibility to unlink indefinitely suspended Microsoft / Xbox Live account from a Minecraft...: Take this question as a theoretical, as I am not the one who had gotten suspended, but I am curious as to if there is a solution. As stated in the title, I was wondering if it were possible to...
  7. Unlink my Xbox Live account from my Indefinite Banned Microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink my Xbox Live account from my Indefinite Banned Microsoft account...: Is there anyway to unlink my Xbox live account to my Microsoft account or to just unlink Microsoft to Mojang? Asking since I asked Microsoft to Indefinitely ban my Main Microsoft account since it...
  8. How do I unlink Xbox live from my 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink Xbox live from my 360 account?: Basically like the title says, I have two Xbox360 accounts. One has all my game data but is not connected to Xbox live. The other only has a little data that idc about, and is connected to Xbox...
  9. How to Unlink a disabled discord account from Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Unlink a disabled discord account from Xbox Live: my discord account got disabled and I want to unlink it from my xbox live account. I can't log into discord and go to connections to remove it because it doesn't let me log in. Is there any way to...
  10. Unlink Xbox Live account from Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink Xbox Live account from Microsoft account?: I linked the wrong Xbox Live account to my Microsoft account. How do I unlink, so that I may link with the correct account? Best regards Martin Lau 63e371c1-d559-4ab1-a1ed-272fa1f066e9