Unlinking 2K account from Xbox live account

Discus and support Unlinking 2K account from Xbox live account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently purchased WWE 2K23. I am trying to link my 2K account for the community creations function within the game. However, it does not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Zitkus, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Unlinking 2K account from Xbox live account

I just recently purchased WWE 2K23. I am trying to link my 2K account for the community creations function within the game. However, it does not recognize my xbox live email account and states that there is another 2K email in use that is already linked to my Xbox account. I do not know how to unlink this unknown 2k email account from my Xbox and do not know how to figure out what email is being in use as it is not the primary email for my xbox live account.

How do I unlink my 2K account from my Xbox live account? How can I figure out what email address is being used for a supposed 2K account?

I have called Xbox support and they cannot tell me what 2K email is associated with my Xbox live account. The 2K support has not been helpful and I am looking for help. I need to unlink all potential 2K accounts associated with my Xbox live account so I can successfully play my game.

This is the error message on the 2K site when I attempt to use my Xbox live login: SORRY, THAT XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT IS ALREADY LINKED TO ANOTHER 2K ACCOUNT. PLEASE LOG IN TO THE OTHER ACCOUNT, UNLINK IT AND THEN TRY AGAIN. IF YOU EXPERIENCE DIFFICULTIES, PLEASE SEE HTTP://SUPPORT.2K.COM/ FOR MORE HELP.

:)

Michael Zitkus, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Michael!

Sorry to hear about what happened. I know how frustrating that must be. I would feel the same way if I were on your situation. Please be advised that Microsoft/Xbox support team have limited options when it comes in-game account issues. They do not have full control over it because it's being managed by the game's respective publisher or developer.

As a tip, you may try to login all your email addresses including your old email addresses to 2K website if it will accept or let your sign in and check if your Xbox account was possibly linked to one of them.

I still recommend to get back to 2K support for further assistance since they have the tools and resources to access your in-game account.
  3. StanisławKilanowski Win User

Changing linked Xbox account

Hello Brad,

Thank you for the answer.

I understand that unfortunately it's impossible. However is there a way to unlink or delete the Xbox Live Account linked to the B (target) Microsoft Account and then link the A Xbox Live Account? Or the other way around - unlink Xbox Live Account from the
    A Microsoft Account (would the achievements be stored locally then?) and then link it to the B Microsoft Account?
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Origin Account

5. kyser7513 Win User

Origin Account

6. Derek_Lakin Win User

used wrong skype name when i signed up.

You can unlink the live account from your Skype ID by logging into your account at
    secure.skype.com/.../settings and clicking
    Unlink. Having unlinked the account, you can then re-link the account to the account associated with your Gamertag.
Thema:

1. Unlinking 2K account from Xbox live account - Similar Threads - Unlinking account live

2. Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...: Can’t unlink unknown epic acc from my Xbox live, and epic support won’t respond (been weeks) 77f9286e-78ea-4f4a-8457-edd56252e8f3
  3. Why can't I unlink my Xbox Live account from my EA account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I unlink my Xbox Live account from my EA account?: I play on PC and my brother plays on XBOX, but he has linked his XBOX account to my EA account. Apex Legends is planning to enable cross progression, which would merge our accounts into one and...
  4. xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access: When i tryed to play minecraft and opened the minecraft app, its requested me to sigh in my account. When i did it said to come up with A NEW GAMERTAG like it was A NEW ACCOUNT. My original...
  5. Unlink Microsoft account from Xbox Live profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Microsoft account from Xbox Live profile?: I have two very old Microsoft accounts. Microsoft account A has all of my devices, info, and Skype connected, but it's linked to an empty throwaway Xbox profile that I never used. Microsoft...
  6. Possibility to unlink indefinitely suspended Microsoft / Xbox Live account from a Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Possibility to unlink indefinitely suspended Microsoft / Xbox Live account from a Minecraft...: Take this question as a theoretical, as I am not the one who had gotten suspended, but I am curious as to if there is a solution. As stated in the title, I was wondering if it were possible to...
  7. Unlink my Xbox Live account from my Indefinite Banned Microsoft account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink my Xbox Live account from my Indefinite Banned Microsoft account...: Is there anyway to unlink my Xbox live account to my Microsoft account or to just unlink Microsoft to Mojang? Asking since I asked Microsoft to Indefinitely ban my Main Microsoft account since it...
  8. How do I unlink Xbox live from my 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink Xbox live from my 360 account?: Basically like the title says, I have two Xbox360 accounts. One has all my game data but is not connected to Xbox live. The other only has a little data that idc about, and is connected to Xbox...
  9. How to Unlink a disabled discord account from Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Unlink a disabled discord account from Xbox Live: my discord account got disabled and I want to unlink it from my xbox live account. I can't log into discord and go to connections to remove it because it doesn't let me log in. Is there any way to...
  10. Unlink Xbox Live account from Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink Xbox Live account from Microsoft account?: I linked the wrong Xbox Live account to my Microsoft account. How do I unlink, so that I may link with the correct account? Best regards Martin Lau 63e371c1-d559-4ab1-a1ed-272fa1f066e9