Unlink PSN from old xbox account

Discus and support Unlink PSN from old xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Playstation network account is linked to an old Xbox account I cannot access (username: herojoe354). The account is connected to a Microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joe Canney, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Joe Canney
    Joe Canney Guest

My Playstation network account is linked to an old Xbox account I cannot access (username: herojoe354). The account is connected to a Microsoft account that was created with what is now an inactive cox email. It is impossible to access this email because I cannot find the authenticator app for it. If possible I wish to link my PSN (Pinup_Pichu) to my newly created Xbox account (DrShyGuy#1659)

:)

Joe Canney, Dec 19, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

so i want to unlink a psn accont feom my xbox account but i dont know the psn password, what can i do?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help unlinking a PSN account from your Xbox accout.

Just a heads up that unlinking this would really require you to have access to your PSN account because that is where you also need to unlink it from your Xbox account.

There is no option from the Xbox account to unlink the PSN account unfortunately because this was linked through PSN in the first place. You would need to recover the PSN account in order for you to do that.
  3. Joe Canney Win User

Update: I was able to re-log into my old account, but when I try to unlink the account I keep getting an error than involves the internet connection not working

The exact message is:

"SOMETHING WENT WRONG

Your accounts were not able to be unlinked. Maybe check your internet connection?"

I know for a fact my internet is working fine
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, this may be some momentary system error in contact with the database, try to do or later try procedure by another browser.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Joe, unfortunately the link and unlink of accounts is done by the account owner, in your case you would even have to have access to the cona that owns that link.

If you have access to your Microsoft account, you can click the link below and sign in with your account and verify which services and developers are linked to your Microsoft account.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent
  6. Benicio Borgatto Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

ok so that day i unlinked my account because i was trying to log in an alt account but i couldnt for some reason , then i created another psn account for my other account and logged in whilst my main account was unlinked . I left home with my alt logged on and my main unlinked . Then i came back home and i couldnt log in my main . 1 week ago i unlinked my alt from my alt psn account trying to log in my main psn account with my alt . But in a matter of seconds of unlinking my account and switching psn , it said it was allready connected even that i unlinked . I can still log on xbox app and minecraft on my phone
Thema:

1. Unlink PSN from old xbox account - Similar Threads - Unlink PSN old

2. How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account: I need to unlink the microsoft account associated with my psn account ( a family members kid logged into my playstation and linked their microsoft account to my playstation account without asking)...
  3. I’m wondering how or if you are able to unlink the psn without having it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m wondering how or if you are able to unlink the psn without having it: The psn is not on my ps4 and I am unable to find the password to it Pls help 80aaccd8-5110-441b-ad60-f3f09e6703b9
  4. Unlink Microsoft account from psn

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink Microsoft account from psn: Im locked out of my Microsoft account that's linked to my psn account and it won't let me change the password 3a812e9c-a570-4848-846b-d304fbc83282
  5. How do i unlink my psn minecraft microsoft account if the account doesnt exsist anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i unlink my psn minecraft microsoft account if the account doesnt exsist anymore: So i change my email linked to the account i was going to sign in to the account since it was linked to a different xbox account so i could biy realms on my ps4 but i cant unlink the microsoft...
  6. Unlinking deleted Microsoft account from psn

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking deleted Microsoft account from psn: As the question goes I can’t unlink my deleted Microsoft account from my PlayStation, I’ve tried everything. Such as delete ong storage data from my ps5 and no results I’ve already contacted...
  7. how do I unlink my old Microsoft account I don’t have access to anymore on my psn

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I unlink my old Microsoft account I don’t have access to anymore on my psn: Hey I’ve had this problem for a year or two now and Idk what to do, whenever I try to sign into one of my Microsoft accounts on my psn, it says I already have an account linked that I can’t access...
  8. so i want to unlink a psn accont feom my xbox account but i dont know the psn password,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i want to unlink a psn accont feom my xbox account but i dont know the psn password,...: i need to unlink a psn account without the psn's pasword 8a80c791-bcf2-4e13-b022-59672bdf29ed
  9. How to unlink Microsoft from old deleted PSN account to a new PSN account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlink Microsoft from old deleted PSN account to a new PSN account: My kids had playstation accounts that were deleted I have since started new accounts and they were playing minecraftwith these accounts without issue for months, They made purchases and played...
  10. Hey Microsoft, I was wondering how I could possibly unlink my psn account from my old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft, I was wondering how I could possibly unlink my psn account from my old...: Whenever I try to log in with my new account it says that I have to log in with my other account which I don't use. I am logging in on a PS4 and Minecraft by the way....