Unlink my Xbox Live account from my Indefinite Banned Microsoft account...

Discus and support Unlink my Xbox Live account from my Indefinite Banned Microsoft account... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there anyway to unlink my Xbox live account to my Microsoft account or to just unlink Microsoft to Mojang? Asking since I asked Microsoft to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MythicalHaven, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Unlink my Xbox Live account from my Indefinite Banned Microsoft account...

Is there anyway to unlink my Xbox live account to my Microsoft account or to just unlink Microsoft to Mojang? Asking since I asked Microsoft to Indefinitely ban my Main Microsoft account since it was compromised and no longer accessible... Really want to get it back since I don't wanna waste money on buying a new Minecraft account and lose all the progress I had.

:)

MythicalHaven, Jul 6, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello Mythical!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

The link system is managed by mojang, so I believe that if you contact them, they probably have the procedure to manage this link and you can confirm if they can transfer your save to another Microsoft account ok?

But only they can guarantee you about this process.

I wish you good luck, Mythical. And I'm sorry about the situation.

I look forward to any other queries.
  3. MythicalHaven Win User

Update: Unfortunately, They are not able to solve this issue as they said "Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the move to a Microsoft account cannot be undone." I'll try contacting support and see if they'll be able to figure this out.
  4. MythicalHaven Win User

Thanks man! I'll give it a shot and contact them right now. From what I know, it'll take 2-3 days for them to answer. Wish me luck!
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Good luck, Mythical. Thank you for your understanding, and I'm sorry for the situation.

Count on us for any queries
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 PC won't let me change XBOX logins

as you logged in from steam with the banned account it will now associate that steam account as banned too. you cannot avoid an xbox live ban by logging into an xbox live game via steam with a different account now.

so if you managed to unlink the microsoft account and signed in with another then xbox live will know which steam account it is and will not let you on.
Thema:

1. Unlink my Xbox Live account from my Indefinite Banned Microsoft account... - Similar Threads - Unlink Live account

2. Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to unlink an unknown epic account from my Xbox live account? Cuz epic is...: Can’t unlink unknown epic acc from my Xbox live, and epic support won’t respond (been weeks) 77f9286e-78ea-4f4a-8457-edd56252e8f3
  3. Why can't I unlink my Xbox Live account from my EA account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I unlink my Xbox Live account from my EA account?: I play on PC and my brother plays on XBOX, but he has linked his XBOX account to my EA account. Apex Legends is planning to enable cross progression, which would merge our accounts into one and...
  4. xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account got unlinked or smthing. i cant get access: When i tryed to play minecraft and opened the minecraft app, its requested me to sigh in my account. When i did it said to come up with A NEW GAMERTAG like it was A NEW ACCOUNT. My original...
  5. Unlink Microsoft account from Xbox Live profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Microsoft account from Xbox Live profile?: I have two very old Microsoft accounts. Microsoft account A has all of my devices, info, and Skype connected, but it's linked to an empty throwaway Xbox profile that I never used. Microsoft...
  6. Possibility to unlink indefinitely suspended Microsoft / Xbox Live account from a Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Possibility to unlink indefinitely suspended Microsoft / Xbox Live account from a Minecraft...: Take this question as a theoretical, as I am not the one who had gotten suspended, but I am curious as to if there is a solution. As stated in the title, I was wondering if it were possible to...
  7. How do I unlink Xbox live from my 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink Xbox live from my 360 account?: Basically like the title says, I have two Xbox360 accounts. One has all my game data but is not connected to Xbox live. The other only has a little data that idc about, and is connected to Xbox...
  8. How to Unlink a disabled discord account from Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Unlink a disabled discord account from Xbox Live: my discord account got disabled and I want to unlink it from my xbox live account. I can't log into discord and go to connections to remove it because it doesn't let me log in. Is there any way to...
  9. Unlink Xbox Live account from Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink Xbox Live account from Microsoft account?: I linked the wrong Xbox Live account to my Microsoft account. How do I unlink, so that I may link with the correct account? Best regards Martin Lau 63e371c1-d559-4ab1-a1ed-272fa1f066e9
  10. How do I unlink outside accts from my xbox live account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I unlink outside accts from my xbox live account.: When I launch CoD Cold War, My nephews activision acct shows up in the game. How do I unlink it from my xbox live account? I tried it on Activisions web site but it gives me an error when I try to...