Unlink my PSN with my MSN, so that my son can link his PSN to my MSN. It is nearly...

Discus and support Unlink my PSN with my MSN, so that my son can link his PSN to my MSN. It is nearly... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi. I want my PSN getting unlinked with my MSN, so that my son can link his own PSN to my MSN containing his Minecraft. It is nearly impossible to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Steve Adam1, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Steve Adam1
    Steve Adam1 Guest

Unlink my PSN with my MSN, so that my son can link his PSN to my MSN. It is nearly...

Hi. I want my PSN getting unlinked with my MSN, so that my son can link his own PSN to my MSN containing his Minecraft. It is nearly impossible to get help, and for me very frustrating, cause it took me 2 night to read in several forums, but no result. Many thanks for your help.

:)

Steve Adam1, Dec 7, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Unlink my PSN with my MSN, so that my son can link his PSN to my MSN. It is nearly impossible to get help, and for me very frustrating.

Hi. I want my PSN getting unlinked with my MSN, so that my son can link his own PSN to my MSN containing his Minecraft. It is nearly impossible to get help, and for me very frustrating, cause it took me 2 night to read in several forums, but no result. Many thanks for your help.
    Heres something to keep in mind:

Linking a Microsoft account to a Playstation® account

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.

Source:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ

So while you CAN unlink your account your son won't be able to link his own. It will only ever let you link the account that was originally linked which in this case would be your own msn account
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Unlink my PSN with my MSN, so that my son can link his PSN to my MSN. It is nearly impossible to get help, and for me very frustrating.

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Steve, I'm sorry I can't help you the way I'd like to.

But unfortunately microsoft does not have access to Sony's link system, my friend.

Every bonding system is managed by the company itself. Link between PSN>MS, is managed by Sony.

Linked by Mojang>PSN/MS, managed by Mojang.

So for this to work, you'll need to contact Sony and ask about their link management.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Thank you very much for your understanding and education.

Good luck and have a great week
  5. Steve Adam1 Win User

Thank you my dear. I'll try to contact Sony.
  6. TuskedGrain1 Win User

New here, help please.

il wait THEOWENKILLER lol and its my only email related to every thing i own skype, msn, facebook, psn, myspace, yahoo, google+ so i think there is a problem with xbox mate
Thema:

1. Unlink my PSN with my MSN, so that my son can link his PSN to my MSN. It is nearly... - Similar Threads - Unlink PSN MSN

2. How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account: I need to unlink the microsoft account associated with my psn account ( a family members kid logged into my playstation and linked their microsoft account to my playstation account without asking)...
  3. I’m wondering how or if you are able to unlink the psn without having it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m wondering how or if you are able to unlink the psn without having it: The psn is not on my ps4 and I am unable to find the password to it Pls help 80aaccd8-5110-441b-ad60-f3f09e6703b9
  4. Unlink Microsoft account from psn

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink Microsoft account from psn: Im locked out of my Microsoft account that's linked to my psn account and it won't let me change the password 3a812e9c-a570-4848-846b-d304fbc83282
  5. How do i unlink my psn minecraft microsoft account if the account doesnt exsist anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i unlink my psn minecraft microsoft account if the account doesnt exsist anymore: So i change my email linked to the account i was going to sign in to the account since it was linked to a different xbox account so i could biy realms on my ps4 but i cant unlink the microsoft...
  6. Unlinking deleted Microsoft account from psn

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking deleted Microsoft account from psn: As the question goes I can’t unlink my deleted Microsoft account from my PlayStation, I’ve tried everything. Such as delete ong storage data from my ps5 and no results I’ve already contacted...
  7. how do I unlink my old Microsoft account I don’t have access to anymore on my psn

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I unlink my old Microsoft account I don’t have access to anymore on my psn: Hey I’ve had this problem for a year or two now and Idk what to do, whenever I try to sign into one of my Microsoft accounts on my psn, it says I already have an account linked that I can’t access...
  8. so i want to unlink a psn accont feom my xbox account but i dont know the psn password,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i want to unlink a psn accont feom my xbox account but i dont know the psn password,...: i need to unlink a psn account without the psn's pasword 8a80c791-bcf2-4e13-b022-59672bdf29ed
  9. Is there a way to unlink my PSN account from my microsoft account withouth accessing my PS4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to unlink my PSN account from my microsoft account withouth accessing my PS4?: So, I was wondering is it was able to unlink a PSN account from a microsoft account withouth having access to the PSN account. 530104a0-6de7-4410-8b6a-9cec60f45f5d
  10. How can I unlink a Microsoft account from a PSN account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I unlink a Microsoft account from a PSN account?: My Microsoft account is glitched, it exists but doesn’t excise. I can’t login and I can’t creat a new on. It is stopping me from playing PlayStation games. Can I unlink them and make a new...