Unlink activison

Discus and support Unlink activison in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My boyfriends friend signed into his activison account on my Xbox when he was over at our place playing. I just bought the new MW and because his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IAmBumm15, Nov 28, 2022.

1. IAmBumm15
    IAmBumm15 Guest

Unlink activison

My boyfriends friend signed into his activison account on my Xbox when he was over at our place playing. I just bought the new MW and because his account is linked to my live I can’t sign into my activison account. I’ve contacted them and we’ve tried to unlink via the support page way and it keeps saying “we cannnot unlink manually, because it had been unlinked within the last 12 months”. Any suggestions or ideas. I don’t want to have to start a new live account just so I can play my game because I can’t get activison to contact me back.

:)

IAmBumm15, Nov 28, 2022
  2. IAmBumm15 Win User

Unlink activison

Thank you, I do appreciate it.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Unlink activison

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this IAMBUMM15

I don’t like to give bad news but unfortunately the only option is wait this 12 months time

Microsoft support doesn't have the tools to view or remove third party accounts linked to your Microsoft account
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Unlink activison

Hi, I don't know if they have a different support channel besides the support website that I sent you before

Sorry :c
  5. IAmBumm15 Win User

Unlink activison

Do you know or have any additional contact information for activison? Like a phone number or extension that you know of? I have tried to call can email and whenever I call I can’t get ahold of a person to explain that what I have going on won’t allow me to fix it online.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Unlink activison

even if you open a ticket, they will not unlock the link for a full 12 months from the date and time it was linked.
Thema:

Unlink activison

1. Unlink activison - Similar Threads - Unlink activison

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. How do I unlink my xbox accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink my xbox accounts: Hi there, So here is my situation. My son and I live in separate residences. the problem we are having is we can't unlink our Xbox accounts. We have separate Microsoft accounts. But for some...
  9. Can't Unlink Activison Account with Xbox - Displaying An Old Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Unlink Activison Account with Xbox - Displaying An Old Email Address: Hello, I can't unlink my Xbox Account from my Activison account because it has an old email address that is being used by the Xbox account (somewhere). I've gone through all of my Microsoft and...
  10. Unlink my Activison account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink my Activison account: Someone compromised my activison account. Now i can not unlink it with that account. What do i do? Activison refuses to help me having a terrrible support team. 5d9d5ba0-080f-4f97-9ceb-a9b4f6f631b9