Unlimited Gaming Recruiting BIG (UG)

Discus and support Unlimited Gaming Recruiting BIG (UG) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unlimited Gaming are recruiting for Fifa 14 Unlimited gaming was created in december 2013 but was made live in January 2014 by myself and UG Banana... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by How3ll aG, Jan 8, 2014.

1. How3ll aG
    How3ll aG Guest

Unlimited Gaming are recruiting for Fifa 14

Unlimited gaming was created in december 2013 but was made live in January 2014 by myself and UG Banana Pie, We are mainly a fifa xbox 360 team but with the right number coming forward we will be looking at Cod, Gta etc teams?

We are recruiting for all positions so please apply!

To join message me or UG Banana Pie on XBL and speak to one of us and we will send you the website link!

Also Management, Admin, Team leader and moderator positions available

Thanks for reading and good luck?!

:)

How3ll aG, Jan 8, 2014
  2. United Extreme Gaming 15+ is for you message me to find out

Hello my name is im a recruiter for an online gaming commuinty known as united ectreme gaming or UEG for short. If you are ever online and are looking for a person to play wit hin UEG everyone is always on. We arent going to make
    you change your name you are an individual and you should be able to keep that UEG is for sportsmanship and good clean gaming to grow online. So if you dont like trash talking and love to just play cod, halo, any game ever then UEG is the place for you.

No skill minimum

EricScreenWacha, Jan 8, 2014
  3. United Extreme Gaming Community

UEG is a Gaming community based on Halo Reach, soon to be halo 4, UEG was founded back in halo 2 and has been growing ever since, With over 1500 members split into 15 branchs for halo and 3 for COD, UEG is one of the largest gaming communitys on
    xbox live. If your looking for a chill fun place to meet new friends UEG is for you! We have a Army Based Ranking Struture, Six Game Nights a week & Squads for your Competitive side! Your welcome to go to any branch you like, but i would love it if you came
    to mine Message for more info! Or.. Vist our website www.ueglive.net

UEG Nightlock, Jan 8, 2014
  4. FLG REAPER VI Win User

Fully Loaded Gaming - NOW RECRUITING! [OFFICIAL THREAD]

We currently have the following positions open in our first regiment:

Recruit - RCT (Unlimited)

Private - PVT (Unlimited)

Private First Class - PFC (Unlimited)

Corporal - CPL (Unlimited)

For the following positions you need to be on more often and have god leadership skills. After these positions are filled all new members will start as a recruit and have to work there way up the ranks by recruiting, attending meetings, and showing dedication
    to FLG by being the community for a set about of time per rank.

Sergeant - SGT (3)

Staff Sergeant - SSG (2)

Sergeant Major - SGM (2)

Lieutenant - LT (1)
  5. FLG REAPER VI Win User

Fully Loaded Gaming - NOW RECRUITING! [OFFICIAL THREAD]

We currently have the following positions open in our first regiment:

Recruit - RCT (Unlimited)

Private - PVT (Unlimited)

Private First Class - PFC (Unlimited)

Corporal - CPL (Unlimited)

For the following positions you need to be on more often and have god leadership skills. After these positions are filled all new members will start as a recruit and have to work there way up the ranks by recruiting, attending meetings, and showing dedication
    to FLG by being the community for a set about of time per rank.

Sergeant - SGT (3)

Staff Sergeant - SSG (2)

Sergeant Major - SGM (2)

Lieutenant - LT (1)

Captain - CPT (1)
  6. bstn617 Win User

The Horizon is looking bright!

Forza Horizons is a great game but they ripped off Test Drive Unlimited big time.
  7. pkvas Win User

Lost game

And hope you have unlimited internet it's a big install
  8. brandoncullen Win User

no fallout 3 code after prepurchasing fallout 4

Ug when shall i get my game
Thema:

1. Unlimited Gaming Recruiting BIG (UG) - Similar Threads - Unlimited Gaming Recruiting

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  4. I bought xboxgamepass core could it switch to unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xboxgamepass core could it switch to unlimited: I need to play the good games on it ecae0cca-823a-4201-b035-3693b2095ccf
  5. I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble starting the game The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited: For a while now I have been having problems with my game, I tried to reset the console, restart the wifi and everything but still nothing, the other games do work, I was talking to some friends...
  6. I paid for a 1 year subscription to Just Dance Unlimited and was only give 357 days. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a 1 year subscription to Just Dance Unlimited and was only give 357 days. How...: I paid for a 1 year subscription to Just Dance Unlimited and was only give 357 days. How do I get credited the 8 missing days? d2843466-d1b5-4d92-9f86-3fea0f46ba0b
  7. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c
  8. Is Test Drive Unlimited 2 getting a backwards compatibility approval for Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Test Drive Unlimited 2 getting a backwards compatibility approval for Xbox Series X?: I ask this because the new Test Drive Solar Crown is coming up and I would LOVE to be able to play TDU2 again just before the release of TDU:SC. I'm aware backwards compatibility isn't a top...
  9. I purchased the Game pass UNLIMITATED why cant i play the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Game pass UNLIMITATED why cant i play the games?: I purchased the Game pass UNLIMITATED i have no idea why its saying that i need to purchase it again. I need help thank you in advance 4de2c66c-85d4-487b-8152-df8112a5437e
  10. I have a problem with code of just dance unlimit of 3 months .

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with code of just dance unlimit of 3 months .: thats code stopped working after 24 hours of use. I need help to know what I could do. Thanks. d78e3445-c90e-4b6c-aac1-27f983cbdd38