Unlifted suspension

Discus and support Unlifted suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Gday. I was suspended a few weeks ago for comunications. The suspension was ment to be lifted on the 27th at 8.55pm. All the comunications is still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by II xDuBBzZx, Dec 30, 2015.

1. II xDuBBzZx
    II xDuBBzZx Guest

Unlifted suspension

Gday. I was suspended a few weeks ago for comunications. The suspension was ment to be lifted on the 27th at 8.55pm. All the comunications is still blocked on my xbox live. Can anyone help please??????

:)

II xDuBBzZx, Dec 30, 2015
  2. I want my ban to be unlifted

I really want my ban unlifted

SoulReaper12213, Dec 30, 2015
  3. Temporary console suspension unlifted after 7 days and counting

i tried to power cycle. tried clearing the cache, reset keeping apps and games, and full reset to no prevail. my console should not be suspended anymore. a month of wasted money trying to figure out whats going on. @ok fowl, i know how the enforcement works,
    i was told by a customer service rep that my console was no longer suspended. There is no option to submit a case review. the account in question, is muted until September 30th, 2017. It's only a com suspension, that has nothing to do with my console not being
    able to play any games or even use a second account.

xMr Deceptive, Dec 30, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Unlifted suspension

{Parity}, Dec 31, 2015
  5. {Parity} Win User

Unlifted suspension

6. Gyy Gg Win User

Just confused

So the only thing I can really do is wait until my ban is unlifted and I'm guessing?
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Temporary console suspension unlifted after 7 days and counting

Try to remove your account from the console, power cycle your console and add your account again
  8. OK Fowl Win User

Enforcement is a different team, but this page explains their process more: http://xbx.lv/1oJUuz9

Check out this section for a rundown of enforcement actions and what they mean for you
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/staysafe#topic0

You can always submit a case review if eligible. Here is the info on how to do that: http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
  9. xMr Deceptive Win User

i tried to power cycle. tried clearing the cache, reset keeping apps and games, and full reset to no prevail. my console should not be suspended anymore. a month of wasted money trying to figure out whats going on. @ok fowl, i know how the enforcement works,
    i was told by a customer service rep that my console was no longer suspended. There is no option to submit a case review. the account in question, is muted until September 30th, 2017. It's only a com suspension, that has nothing to do with my console not being
    able to play any games or even use a second account.
Thema:

Unlifted suspension

1. Unlifted suspension - Similar Threads - Unlifted suspension

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  10. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox suspension: My xbox account has been suspended for 1 whole year it’s been 70 days already I can’t submit a case. cause my case got denied I don’t even got 8/8 strikes I have 6/8 I don’t know if that matters...