Unlawfully banned from Xbox network. Denied appeal and would like to challenge.

Discus and support Unlawfully banned from Xbox network. Denied appeal and would like to challenge. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I recently had a frustrating phone call that didn't resolve my indefinite suspension on the Xbox network. My break was due to an alleged... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jathan Burress, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Unlawfully banned from Xbox network. Denied appeal and would like to challenge.

Hello,

I recently had a frustrating phone call that didn't resolve my indefinite suspension on the Xbox network. My break was due to an alleged violation of community standards. I contacted Xbox technical support, but they could not resolve the issue as they needed to speak with the enforcement department.

My suspension was unjustified, as I was accused of being responsible for my friend's account being fraudulently charged, even though I had no involvement in the matter. I have spoken with the account holder, who confirmed that it wasn't me and that the bank identified and reimbursed the damaged person. They further identified the culprit for the "hack."

I am seeking assistance to have my account suspension overturned and would like to know if I can appeal this decision. I am willing to provide any additional information to strengthen my case.

I appreciate your help.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Burress

:)

Jathan Burress, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Again, if they denied it, there is nothing else that can be done. You only get 1 chance to appeal.

If you would like to pursue legal actions, please refer to http://microsoft.com/legal
  3. Jathan Burress Win User

It was unlawful, I have proof of not being responsible for this, my friends bank found the individual liable and I have already appealed. There was no evidence or specific reason to why I was was banned which is completely unreasonable. I just got off the phone with a supervisor that didn't have the enforcement departments contact so I am reaching out here to get unbanned., I can provide further evidence to prove even from the person who was hacked to prove I am not liable.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would have to submit a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com If you already did and it was denied, there is nothing else that can be done.
  5. Jathan Burress Win User

How can I, I already appealed it and I would like to challenge it. If I can't I will have no other option than to reach out to legal
  6. Smwutches Win User

Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
Thema:

1. Unlawfully banned from Xbox network. Denied appeal and would like to challenge. - Similar Threads - Unlawfully banned network

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  6. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  7. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  8. Unlawful suspension?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlawful suspension?: i've been banned unlawful without looking at all the evidence, because before I said the word **** I know what's being harassed Non-Stop and reporting them did nothing I want a second chance for...
  9. Unlawful suspension with whole evidence

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlawful suspension with whole evidence: i've been unlawful suspension without looking at all the evidence, because before I said the word **** I know what's being harassed Non-Stop and reporting them did nothing I want a second chance...
  10. Was suspended unlawfully

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was suspended unlawfully: My account was suspended for 14 days because I have a mentally ill son that’s decided to get into a fight on Xbox. But I’m not going to wait 14 days I pay for Xbox live and plan on being...