Unlawful console banned

Discus and support Unlawful console banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help because I haven't played on my Xbox one since July this year and went to go back in it tonight and seen I was console banned this is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daze Skittles, Nov 15, 2017.

  1. Unlawful console banned


    I need help because I haven't played on my Xbox one since July this year and went to go back in it tonight and seen I was console banned this is not fair because if I've not played since July this is there for a unlawful console ban that can not be deemed
    and I want the enforcement team to look into this and take the ban away since it was am unlawful console ban

    :)
     
    Daze Skittles, Nov 15, 2017
    #1
  2. braunman
    braunman Guest
    THIS CENSORSHIP IS DISGUSTING

    This is curious, how is locking threads about console bans unlawful?
     
    braunman, Nov 15, 2017
    #2
  3. unlawful ban

    i had changed my avatar color from a external color back to an internal color so why am i banned from live?
     
    PFxSlippeRy v7, Nov 15, 2017
    #3
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

    Unlawful console banned

    Bans don't occur without evidence. Especially console bans.

    The enforcement team don't use these forums either.
     
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Also, console bans are not eligible for case reviews.
     
    Dadwhite, Nov 16, 2017
    #5
  6. stop modding in call of duty and you won't get banned, Kappa
     
    usaBlackElitist, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. braunman Win User

    THIS CENSORSHIP IS DISGUSTING

    This is curious, how is locking threads about console bans unlawful?
  8. usaBlackElitist Win User

    Unlawful console banned

    stop modding in call of duty and you won't get banned, Kappa
  9. Geth Win User

    Unlawful console banned

    Bans don't occur without evidence. Especially console bans.

    The enforcement team don't use these forums either.
  10. Dadwhite Win User

    Unlawful console banned

    Also, console bans are not eligible for case reviews.
  11. Mister Mascot Win User

    Unlawful ban

    Hey there Exrcisms,

    As M3tal Daz3 mentioned. The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a

    Case Review
    . 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember
    that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct
    or
    Microsoft Services Agreement
    has happened.

    We're not able to assist further if you're pursuing legal action. For more information, please visit our
    Legal and Corporate Affairs page.

    Thanks!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

Unlawful console banned

Loading...
  1. Unlawful console banned - Similar Threads - Unlawful console banned

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Unlawful suspension?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlawful suspension?: i've been banned unlawful without looking at all the evidence, because before I said the word **** I know what's being harassed Non-Stop and reporting them did nothing I want a second chance for...
  8. Unlawful suspension with whole evidence

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlawful suspension with whole evidence: i've been unlawful suspension without looking at all the evidence, because before I said the word **** I know what's being harassed Non-Stop and reporting them did nothing I want a second chance...
  9. Unlawfully banned from Xbox network. Denied appeal and would like to challenge.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlawfully banned from Xbox network. Denied appeal and would like to challenge.: Hello, I recently had a frustrating phone call that didn't resolve my indefinite suspension on the Xbox network. My break was due to an alleged violation of community standards. I contacted Xbox...
  10. Was suspended unlawfully

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Was suspended unlawfully: My account was suspended for 14 days because I have a mentally ill son that’s decided to get into a fight on Xbox. But I’m not going to wait 14 days I pay for Xbox live and plan on being...