Unknown Xbox One Showing Up in My Microsoft Account Why ?

Discus and support Unknown Xbox One Showing Up in My Microsoft Account Why ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] The Xbox One in the Upper Right Corner I Have no Idea where it's coming from I removed all My old xbox since getting Xbox Series X. Another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mikro, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Mikro
    Mikro Guest

Unknown Xbox One Showing Up in My Microsoft Account Why ? [​IMG]

The Xbox One in the Upper Right Corner I Have no Idea where it's coming from I removed all My old xbox since getting Xbox Series X. Another Issue the Unknown Xbox One showing up making it's self the Home Xbox and My Xbox Series X is the Home Xbox but keeps
    getting removed

:)

Mikro, Jan 12, 2021
  2. MR DOORBOY Win User

error code 80151901

I have 7.6.59d, How do I update it ? also when I look at my connected devices list I see my sisters Ipad's, my wii, my moms computer, my psp's and ps vita as unknown, my friends ipod and android as unknown and the 3 xbox 360's wich have been conected at
    my house as unknown. I am 20 and I live at home, so embarassing. Why does the xbox 360 show up as unknown when other console show up under there name ?
  3. IXISTiCKYIXI Win User

Xbox live Tenure missing

I am having the same issue. Xbox One tenure disappeared since I last checked. But Xbox 360 shows it correctly.

Microsoft Support confirmed that my tenure is still valid and correct on my account. It just not displaying on Xbox One correctly, for some unknown reason & their engineers are aware of the issue.
  4. David Wirsching Win User

Why is my microsoft account balance not showing up

Hello Kole M, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand your frustration with not being able to see your Microsoft account balance. There could be you can try the following steps:

Sign out and sign back in: Sign out of your Microsoft account on all devices and then sign back in. This can help refresh your account information and potentially resolve any temporary issues.

Clear cache and cookies: Clearing the cache and cookies in your web browser or Xbox console can sometimes resolve display issues. Try clearing the cache and cookies and then check if the account balance appears correctly.

Account settings: It's possible that there might be a privacy or account setting that is preventing the display of your account balance. You can check your account settings and privacy preferences to ensure that the balance is set to be visible.

I hope this helps.
    Best regards.
  5. Carlos Delgado1 Win User

Yeah, same here i go into my payment and billing, click payment options, add a new payment, and i see nothing that says Microsoft account balance. I first noticed this when i redeemed a 3$ from Microsoft rewards points and noticed that it was not in my balance. So I couldn’t use any of the Microsoft account balance in the store.

How do i check my balance and how can i use it
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

May you kindly check your balance online. To check your account balance online, sign in to the Payment & billing page with your Microsoft account, sign in: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/check-your-microsoft-account-balance">https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/check-your-microsoft-account-balance

Your balance is displayed at the top of the page.

For more details, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/check-your-microsoft-account-balance
Thema:

1. Unknown Xbox One Showing Up in My Microsoft Account Why ? - Similar Threads - Unknown Showing Microsoft

2. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  5. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  6. Xbox X is showing online unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X is showing online unknown: I tried restarting it, un plugging it and leaving it there for a minute and turn it on, I even logged off my WiFi and reconnected to it, nothing is working, help please....
  7. "Unknown file version (sniper5_dx12.exe)"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unknown file version (sniper5_dx12.exe)": I installed Sniper elite 5 from the xbox app on gamepass onto my windows 10 pc yet it shows this error. I have been on xbox app and used the verify and repair option but still the same error...
  8. "Unknown file version (HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe)"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unknown file version (HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe)": Yet another game I have installed from Xbox app gamepass to my windows 10 pc that fails to run. I installed Hell Let Loose from gamepass in the xbox app to my windows 10 pc yet when I attempt to...
  9. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) when I plug in my Gulikit King Kong 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) when I plug in my Gulikit King Kong 2...: NVM. I fixed the problem by factory resetting the controller. Yesterday I was trying to put my Gulikit King Kong 2 Pro controller in update mode, and it turned off and wouldn't come back on again....
  10. I got a unknown friend when go on the profile doesn't show the the gamertag

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got a unknown friend when go on the profile doesn't show the the gamertag: Please help and when go on gta v friends list its showing there I don't know how get rid of it fb303e6f-5f52-4a5a-b9c3-f5c12192dac7