Unknown gametag try to party chat for sospicious reasons

Discus and support Unknown gametag try to party chat for sospicious reasons in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Right i report two times a gametag which i dont know if i can say the name privacy etc., A bot, he or she (i dont know) try to invite you into the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by darkwraight, Jan 27, 2022.

1. darkwraight
    darkwraight Guest

Right i report two times a gametag which i dont know if i can say the name privacy etc., A bot, he or she (i dont know) try to invite you into the party chat for who knows why. Theft of personal data maybe or even worst, olso this gametag have multiple gametags with the same name with 0 friends, 0 followers, no games and 0 MP. Any thoughts? Like i said i block and report 2 times this person through his gametag.

:)

darkwraight, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Azrael008uk Win User

My headset isn't plugged in but is still connected

For unknown reasons sometimes if you join a party you need to, in the Party Chat menu, hit the start button, select game chat, then select the start button and select party chat... and it works.

Why?

Who knows but at least it does.
  3. ReenyReenyReeny Win User

Is there anyone on battle field 3 that uses a mike?

I'm always in party chat. For some reason when i try to use the in-game chat the reception is terrible and you can't hear anything anyone says.
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Connecting to party issues

In the case of "Fear The Doctor" above... this isn't a Party Chat error like the OP is having.

You simply have to push the Menu button and select "Party Chat" because for some reason on rare occasions it puts you in a party but not in party chat.
  5. Griffey-D23F9CC6-DAE Win User

Is it just me? Or?

There is a reason I rarely if ever leave party chat.
  6. Hisket Win User

Xbox's recent issues.

Its mostly been party chat disconnect for no reason.
Thema:

1. Unknown gametag try to party chat for sospicious reasons - Similar Threads - Unknown gametag try

2. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  5. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  6. Xbox X is showing online unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X is showing online unknown: I tried restarting it, un plugging it and leaving it there for a minute and turn it on, I even logged off my WiFi and reconnected to it, nothing is working, help please....
  7. "Unknown file version (sniper5_dx12.exe)"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unknown file version (sniper5_dx12.exe)": I installed Sniper elite 5 from the xbox app on gamepass onto my windows 10 pc yet it shows this error. I have been on xbox app and used the verify and repair option but still the same error...
  8. "Unknown file version (HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe)"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unknown file version (HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe)": Yet another game I have installed from Xbox app gamepass to my windows 10 pc that fails to run. I installed Hell Let Loose from gamepass in the xbox app to my windows 10 pc yet when I attempt to...
  9. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) when I plug in my Gulikit King Kong 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) when I plug in my Gulikit King Kong 2...: NVM. I fixed the problem by factory resetting the controller. Yesterday I was trying to put my Gulikit King Kong 2 Pro controller in update mode, and it turned off and wouldn't come back on again....
  10. Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account: I have Just linked my Microsoft account to my sons nintendo switch so he could join his friends on minecraft, but when singed in there's a linked xbox live account that has never belonged to me!...