Unknown charged in my bank account.

Discus and support Unknown charged in my bank account. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello upon checking my bank account I was charged $1 dollar multiple times. I Dont purchased anything. 2a9a3f07-33bd-40f2-adfd-1218c0fdca29 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by New to Xbox Ph, May 21, 2024.

1. Unknown charged in my bank account.

Hello upon checking my bank account I was charged $1 dollar multiple times. I Dont purchased anything.

:)

New to Xbox Ph, May 21, 2024
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

in such cases it's usually best to contact your bank, they should be able to do something.

You may also want to check if it's coming from your Xbox (Microsoft Account), this can be done via the steps on this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...g-payment-updates/check-xbox-purchase-history

The link will also have steps on what to do if you don't see the transactions there and what to do if you think your account was hacked.

Hope this helps you to find the cause of those transactions and prevent it from happening again
  3. KindGryphon Win User

My account had been charged from Microsoft without my permission. What do I do ?

Unknown email as well.
    If the charge came from an unknown microsoft account that isnt yours then youd want to reach out to your bank and report it as fraud.

Microsoft would only be able to help you directly if the charge occurred on your own Microsoft account.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Charges on my bank account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Freddie

Sorry to hear that.

In these situations the best option is dispute the charge with your bank directly and ask them for a refund or reject the charges.

Because it seems that someone is using your payment information without your knowledge/authorization

To avoid this situation again, I can advise you to ask them to give you a new card and delete the old one. In that way your payment method is not going to be used fraudulently
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Got Charged for Xbox Gamepass when i never ever bought it.

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your unknown charge.

If you have access to the account that has the charge, you can always check that on this link:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

You can also cancel and request a refund as long as you can see the charge or have access to the account that got charge.

If you do not have access to the account and just saw this from your bank statement, I would suggest reaching out to your bank to dispute the charge and let them know to block incoming charges on that card so that this will not be used anymore for future charges from Microsoft.
  6. DarkFatPizza Win User

I have done nothing wrong and am about to loose hundreds of dollars due to fraud investigation! Someone please help!

To Mister Gwyther: sorry for the long posts, i have contacted xbox support about these charges already, I have also already contacted the bank about the charges as well. My account was compromised by an unknown person. For some summary of the case: I contacted
    xbox support May 19th, three months later, no help was provided and on top of that I will loose all my purchased online content and account history due to my account being perpetually locked. Also, I'll loose my 2 year Xbox live subscription.
Thema:

1. Unknown charged in my bank account. - Similar Threads - Unknown charged bank

2. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  3. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  4. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  5. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  6. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  7. Xbox X is showing online unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X is showing online unknown: I tried restarting it, un plugging it and leaving it there for a minute and turn it on, I even logged off my WiFi and reconnected to it, nothing is working, help please....
  8. "Unknown file version (sniper5_dx12.exe)"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unknown file version (sniper5_dx12.exe)": I installed Sniper elite 5 from the xbox app on gamepass onto my windows 10 pc yet it shows this error. I have been on xbox app and used the verify and repair option but still the same error...
  9. Unknown multiple charges from Microsoft Xbox reading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown multiple charges from Microsoft Xbox reading: I have charged £27.98 for 2 times and 2 tines £17.49 from Microsoft Xbox Reading.. I never purchased or subscribe anything.. Very upset about the charges.. 1d11d7af-4913-4151-8b3c-f45fa19ee9cf
  10. I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked: I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked and I tried to get a refund and it said request denied ,please I hope u guys can make this refund...