Unknown charge of $16.23

Discus and support Unknown charge of $16.23 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have looked at my account for over an hour and cannot see why I was charged the $16.23. I need a live person to reply or provide a phone number where... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alejandro D Villalva, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Unknown charge of $16.23

I have looked at my account for over an hour and cannot see why I was charged the $16.23. I need a live person to reply or provide a phone number where I can speak to someone.

:)

Alejandro D Villalva, Feb 7, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Why was I charged $16.23

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you checked your order history to see what these charges are for?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If no charges appear then that means they are coming from another account. If that is the case and you have not shared your card details with someone close to you.

Then you should reach out to your financial entity to dispute and block the charges
  3. mitchcraft1980 Win User

Unknown Charges

Did you use a trial for some of the applications like Zune , Lovefilm, Netflix etc because i noticed something sneaky about them , they are easy to start the trial but to once it runs out they just start charging you if you dont cancel it and its not as
    easy to cancel as it is to start, i had to go as far as calling xbox on the phone to cancel all my trials which is wrong imo , you should be abel to do this on your xbox , but yeah maybe thats the problem ?
  4. Geovanie Legend Win User

Unknown Charges

The 1-year family plan is a yearly charge, all other may be a monthly charge, not entirely sure since i've only ever used the family plan aside from getting pre-paid cards.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Unknown charge

6. Georges C. Win User

Unknown charges

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Camest, the best way to get some help with your question would be by taking into account Xbox support via chat, when entering ask to be transferred to the specialized department where they can check your purchases by your card.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
Thema:

Unknown charge of $16.23

1. Unknown charge of $16.23 - Similar Threads - Unknown charge $16

2. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  3. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  4. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  5. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  6. Xbox X is showing online unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X is showing online unknown: I tried restarting it, un plugging it and leaving it there for a minute and turn it on, I even logged off my WiFi and reconnected to it, nothing is working, help please....
  7. "Unknown file version (sniper5_dx12.exe)"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unknown file version (sniper5_dx12.exe)": I installed Sniper elite 5 from the xbox app on gamepass onto my windows 10 pc yet it shows this error. I have been on xbox app and used the verify and repair option but still the same error...
  8. "Unknown file version (HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe)"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unknown file version (HLL-Win64-Shipping.exe)": Yet another game I have installed from Xbox app gamepass to my windows 10 pc that fails to run. I installed Hell Let Loose from gamepass in the xbox app to my windows 10 pc yet when I attempt to...
  9. Unknown multiple charges from Microsoft Xbox reading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown multiple charges from Microsoft Xbox reading: I have charged £27.98 for 2 times and 2 tines £17.49 from Microsoft Xbox Reading.. I never purchased or subscribe anything.. Very upset about the charges.. 1d11d7af-4913-4151-8b3c-f45fa19ee9cf
  10. I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked: I have been charged 128.98 for two unknown purchases and I think my account has been hacked and I tried to get a refund and it said request denied ,please I hope u guys can make this refund...