Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.

Discus and support Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was comms banned for 2 days due to the image attached to this. I used the looking for group feature for Grand Theft Auto V Online. You can see the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DukeBlasta, Nov 21, 2022.

1. DukeBlasta
    DukeBlasta Guest

I was comms banned for 2 days due to the image attached to this. I used the looking for group feature for Grand Theft Auto V Online. You can see the benign request I made asking for someone to join me on a heist mission. I spoke with support and was told nothing could be done about this “enforcement”. It just seems absurd that these LFG’s are littered with bots and other spammers but somehow I get banned from a measly LFG request. I would really appreciate if I could speak to someone who can somehow make sense of this, and figure out a way to update the automated banning system that is clearly not working correctly. For reference the date I received this ban, I hadn’t played GTA in over a month, those LFG posts auto clear after a few hours, so either a report was backlogged for over a month, or this is a total screw up. Both of which seem plausible.

:)

DukeBlasta, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Comm banned for the most stupidest reasons..

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you why you were suspended or you can check on the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

Sometimes you may get a thank you message if someone is banned/suspended due to a report you filed but that doesn't happen often.Other than that you will not be informed if someone gets banned/suspended.
  3. Goth Vampirella Win User

**** you

Post like this will convince others you were unjustly banned. I'm sure when the forums ban you it will be for no reason. lol
  4. Majestic One Win User

communication banned 4 times in a week

Never had nor had a reason to be comms banned before.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Comm banned for no reason

Every report gets investigated before a suspension is issued.

Keep in mind that the enforcement team doesn't uses the forums so to check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Smwutches Win User

Comms Ban for no reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason. - Similar Threads - Unjustly Comms banned

2. Blah blah blah suspended for unjust reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blah blah blah suspended for unjust reason: I've been suspended due to a screenshot of a character in character creation on elden ring (on Xbox so no mods) and I'm quite sure that's not a reason for a suspension and does break guidelines or...
  3. Unjust 4 day comms ban because of my profile picture????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjust 4 day comms ban because of my profile picture????: I got on earlier to finally play Modern ⁶Warefsre 2 with some friends and I get confronted with thus idiotic pound for pound BS... [img] [img] [img] I guess one should expect this degree...
  4. Got suspended unjustly for 28 hours, wont let me appeal

in XboX Insiders
    Got suspended unjustly for 28 hours, wont let me appeal: Someone sent me DDoS and Death threats to me and my whole family, and I called them a Pussy. I was suspended for 28 hours. I called support, who directed me to enforcement, which then directed me...
  5. Unjust Perma-Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjust Perma-Ban: Hello, My account was just recently permanently banned from Xbox Live activities. This is not true. I am inserting the word for word of my enforcement action below this here. Marketplace Theft...
  6. Unjust locking of my account for "violation of TOS"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjust locking of my account for "violation of TOS": So, today I get greeted with a "Your account has been locked" message when I attempt to play Minecraft. There is no reason as to why it got locked, only a link with reasons as to why your account...
  7. Xbox Account Banned unjustly

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Banned unjustly: So about a month ago, I was perm banned from Xbox on my gamertag "rnl" for hacked gamerscore. I'm a streamer and Youtube creator, and was an Ambassador for Xbox at one point. I have all the PROOF...
  8. I am communication banned unjustly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am communication banned unjustly: I messaged a member of this community after verbal abuse in a party chat and through discord after we had played a game. I was then kicked from this party and blocked on discord so I sent a...
  9. Unjust suspension for unique Linguistics

in XBoX on Windows
    Unjust suspension for unique Linguistics: I know enforcement does not read these forms and I wish to not make a quire of this so I will speak in simple, non-bafflegab English just to vent at an unjust suspension. My account was suspended...
  10. BANNED from comms for a SECOND time, this time its unjust

in XBoX on Consoles
    BANNED from comms for a SECOND time, this time its unjust: I was banned a few weeks ago and that was deserved, but I tried to use my mic yesterday and it did not work, it is for sure a comms ban and not a hardware problem. I'm NOT allowed to submit an...