Unjustified report

Discus and support Unjustified report in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I have a very big problem. My xbox profile is constantly being reported all day for nothing. I do not play online and I only send messages to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Master Smooky, Mar 8, 2018.

  1. Unjustified report


    Hello. I have a very big problem. My xbox profile is constantly being reported all day for nothing. I do not play online and I only send messages to my friends. I do not have any unsportsmanlike behavior or anything. Yet every day at least 3 reports are
    added to my profile. I'm fed up. Help me please. I do not want to be beanished and lose everything...

    :)
     
    Master Smooky, Mar 8, 2018
    #1
  2. Operabound-0E656F0F-841C-47F4-94D0-C47CF7F3CE56, Mar 8, 2018
    #2
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    Unjustified Unsportsmanship

    Quite simply you can't get it removed.

    -

    Rep means nothing on a profile, many people just use it as a form of 'trolling' to try and get reactions out of people.

    -

    Try to ignore it as it will do you no harm.
     
    voteDC, Mar 8, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Unjustified report

    As long as you haven't done anything to violate the code of conduce, you won't be banned.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 8, 2018
    #4
  5.  
    Master Smooky, Mar 9, 2018
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Rep will go down over time.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 9, 2018
    #6
  7.  
    Master Smooky, Mar 9, 2018
    #7
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Unjustified report

    You can find more information on how the rep system works and how to improve your rep here - Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

    Keep playing like you are and possibly try some other games and your rep will increase over time. Free to play games like World of Tanks, Neverwinter, etc. are good games to play to try to improve your rep.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 9, 2018
    #8
  9. So I will continue to play normally and if I get unjustly reported it will not count. thank you Unjustified report :)
     
    Master Smooky, Nov 1, 2018
    #9
  10. Master Smooky Win User

    Unjustified report

    You can find more information on how the rep system works and how to improve your rep here - https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-0

    Keep playing like you are and possibly try some other games and your rep will increase over time. Free to play games like World of Tanks, Neverwinter, etc. are good games to play to try to improve your rep.
    So I will continue to play normally and if I get unjustly reported it will not count. thank you :)
  11. Master Smooky Win User

    Unjustified report

    As long as you haven't done anything to violate the code of conduce, you won't be banned.
    OK, thanks. My reputation will not go down?
  12. Smwutches Win User

    Unjustified report

    Rep will go down over time.
  13. Smwutches Win User

    Unjustified report

    As long as you haven't done anything to violate the code of conduce, you won't be banned.
  14. Smwutches Win User

    Unjustified report

    You can find more information on how the rep system works and how to improve your rep here - https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-0

    Keep playing like you are and possibly try some other games and your rep will increase over time. Free to play games like World of Tanks, Neverwinter, etc. are good games to play to try to improve your rep.
Thema:

Unjustified report

Loading...
  1. Unjustified report - Similar Threads - Unjustified report

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  8. Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the...
  9. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  10. Can't make appeal or contact support for unjustified suspension

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't make appeal or contact support for unjustified suspension: Haven't had the chance to play with all of my friends in a while because of my insane work schedule. Finally negotiate 2 days off and we were going to play one of our regular games because of a...