Unjustified Permanent Xbox Live Suspension.

Discus and support Unjustified Permanent Xbox Live Suspension. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I just wanted ask how something like this can even be justified. I was permanently suspended for simply explaining a situation and asking... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Conner Howe, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Conner Howe
    Conner Howe Guest

Hello, I just wanted ask how something like this can even be justified. I was permanently suspended for simply explaining a situation and asking another playing to discontinue using certain language with me. Yet after said encounter within 5 to 10 minutes I was forced logged out and got a pop up informing I was permanently suspended. I've tried going to try and get an appeal for the matter, I don't see how any of this is justified or even legal. I have been locked out of my account and unable to access anything I paid for or invested time in. Plus I was punished for asking for someone to stop saying vulgar things and I have a strong feeling they just hit the report button and I was locked out of everything before anything was even reviewed.

:)

Conner Howe, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

There has been an issue with notifications telling everyone they are permanently suspended when it's actually a temporary suspension. So you most likely are not permanently banned. Unfortunately, the enforcement site is the only place to get information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, but it is also having an issue where it is not showing current suspensions so that is not possible.

In situations like that, it's better to just report and block rather than respond.
  3. Sam Curious Win User

So now the permanent suspension turned into a suspension … as indicated by the block screen to my account… however it doesn’t show up on the enforcement website…. This is so wrong. When will the website be updated to reflect the present? When will those who work at the enforcement division.develop the courage to actually talk to someone or even let them know what the sentence is?
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Unjustified suspension

Hey there AlexSantamaria1!

We are sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action. Unfortunately as
    this is forum support, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here, and
    we wouldn't be able to assist further.

Also we would recommend to take a look at
    Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for
    Xbox Live Customers.

Please visit our
    Code of Conduct on
    the enforcement site to find out how to stay safe.

We'll be locking the thread as this has no further resolution and in an effort to prevent repetitive answers.

If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to
    Start
    a New Thread
    for further assistance.

Happy gaming! '

Felix

Xbox forms support
  5. francisco sosa Win User

unjustified suspension

[​IMG]
    [mod removed - personal information]

It doesn't seem to me that I look at the inconsistencies that exist and one cannot communicate with them, besides how it will be that for some people who complain one has permanent suspension and in the console it says only suspension is an error can be clearly seen.
  6. Smwutches Win User

unjustified suspension

If the enforcement team upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
Thema:

1. Unjustified Permanent Xbox Live Suspension. - Similar Threads - Unjustified Permanent Live

2. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  5. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  6. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  7. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  8. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  9. Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached: I’ve had my Xbox X a week and today have had the issue where the controller is saying there is a headset attached permanently when there isn’t in fact a headset attached, I’ve updated the...
  10. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...