Unjust Communication Ban

Discus and support Unjust Communication Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Here's the story: My friend and I have very offensive humor, and I sent him a message with a single word and no context: [Mod Removed]. He invited me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlipperChain664, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Unjust Communication Ban

Here's the story:

My friend and I have very offensive humor, and I sent him a message with a single word and no context: [Mod Removed]. He invited me to the party to talk and play Grand Theft Auto and we spent 3 minutes laughing repeating the word [Mod Removed]. He then proceeded
    to say he was going to report it to see what happens. In 1 minute I got communication banned for 100 days (as far as I could gather) and I can't play multiplayer. His gamertag is [Mod Removed] if somebody could please confirm my story and get this resolved,
    because I personally believe I don't deserve this ban, and neither does he considering he was apologizing repeatedly.

P.S

My gamertag is D3V4574T10N

:)

FlipperChain664, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Bred Jinx
    Bred Jinx Guest
    Unjust Communications Ban

Okay so I just got onto my xbox this evening and tried to join a party filled with my friends when Xbox said I had some privacy settings that needed changing. Confused, I went and changed them and nothing happened so I found myself on the forums and trying
    to log into my microsoft account. After looking at some posts one mentioned something about a suspension and I clicked the link only to land on the "Enforcement" page. Turns out I have a communications ban at 00:16:38, despite having literally gotten off xbox
    at around 00:06 and not only that but I had been in a party, with friends, all night so I do not see how I could have possibly offended anyone who could not hear me?

I dont see why I have been banned and would like someone to explain it all to me because as of right now I am quite annoyed by this.

Bred Jinx, Oct 16, 2017
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Oct 16, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Unjust Communication Ban

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

bowski477, Oct 16, 2017
  5. hammerman228 Win User

Unjust Communication Ban

All of you guys are absolutely right, It's just I don't understand why I this affects party chats and my ability to talk with my friends; even if it was a text message. Not too sure asking Enforcement will really fix anything; it was a 6 message chat between
    me and the individual so there's barely anything to review besides what the main post mentions.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unjust Communication Ban

If you hadn't already, report the other player. If they said something that violated the code of conduct, they would also get a suspension, if they haven't already. Profanity wasn't allowed in the 360 days either, but I don't think people reported it as
    much as they do now. It's also not allowed on PS per their code of conduct too.
  7. hammerman228 Win User

Unjust Communication Ban

Well, at least com ban the account that started this all with insults. If not, Microsoft doesn't represent all users equally. I might as well switch to PS5 when that is released; it seems a lot of people over the years have complained about this broken
    system. You must be new to Microsoft aswell since swearing without penalty was a thing back in the 360 days; so buying this Xbox one will be haunting me for the wasted money. Thanks for the help fellows.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Unjust Communication Ban

9. Smwutches Win User

Unjust Communication Ban

Games are rated for those types of things. Live is not, so everything on Live has to remain E for Everyone.
Thema:

Unjust Communication Ban

1. Unjust Communication Ban - Similar Threads - Unjust Communication Ban

2. Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.: I was comms banned for 2 days due to the image attached to this. I used the looking for group feature for Grand Theft Auto V Online. You can see the benign request I made asking for someone to...
  3. Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.: I was comms banned for 2 days due to the image attached to this. I used the looking for group feature for Grand Theft Auto V Online. You can see the benign request I made asking for someone to...
  4. Blah blah blah suspended for unjust reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blah blah blah suspended for unjust reason: I've been suspended due to a screenshot of a character in character creation on elden ring (on Xbox so no mods) and I'm quite sure that's not a reason for a suspension and does break guidelines or...
  5. Unjust 4 day comms ban because of my profile picture????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjust 4 day comms ban because of my profile picture????: I got on earlier to finally play Modern ⁶Warefsre 2 with some friends and I get confronted with thus idiotic pound for pound BS... [img] [img] [img] I guess one should expect this degree...
  6. I am communication banned unjustly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am communication banned unjustly: I messaged a member of this community after verbal abuse in a party chat and through discord after we had played a game. I was then kicked from this party and blocked on discord so I sent a...
  7. Unjust Communication Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjust Communication Ban: Afternoon Reader, It seems I was unjustly communication ban for using the word "[mod removed]". After the initial message from someone telling me to "Bite them", I replied by stating the guy was...
  8. XBOX LIVE Unjust Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE Unjust Communication Ban: Hello, My account was communication banned 3 weeks ago for some bad messages I sent and I understand that. I learned my lesson and have not sent a single bad message to anyone in the past week...
  9. XBOX LIVE Unjust Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE Unjust Communication Ban: Hello, My account was communication banned 3 weeks ago for some bad messages I sent and I understand that. I learned my lesson and have not sent a single bad message to anyone in the past week...
  10. Unjust Communications Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unjust Communications Ban: Okay so I just got onto my xbox this evening and tried to join a party filled with my friends when Xbox said I had some privacy settings that needed changing. Confused, I went and changed them and...