Univision deportes achievements

Discus and support Univision deportes achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to watch live games? Every time I check there are never any games. 1fac80d0-3e1d-425b-8ed3-e60ea2c77627 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DVONvX, Feb 2, 2014.

  1. DVONvX
    DVONvX Guest

    Univision deportes achievements


    Does anyone know how to watch live games? Every time I check there are never any games.

    :)
     
    DVONvX, Feb 2, 2014
    #1
  2. univision deportes

    Hey everyone!

    Sorry to hear that the issue is continuing to occur. If you are still unable to activate your account, I recommend reaching out to Univision for further assistance. You can contact Univision at deportes@univision.net. Once again, I am truly sorry to hear
    about the issue and any inconveniences this may have caused. Feel free to keep us updated after contacting Univision. Thanks!
     
    Mister Quimby, Feb 2, 2014
    #2
  3. univision deportes

    Hey there Hase0Xth and GimmeYoMuffins!

    Sorry to hear about the issue with the Univision app! If you are continuing to experience app activation issues, I recommend trying the following steps:

    • First, uninstall the Univision app.
    • Once you have uninstalled the Univision app, press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Unplug the power cord to your router, modem or gateway.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console, router, modem or gateway.
    • Power on your console and navigate to the My games & apps tile.
    • On the right side, under ready to install, select the Univision app.
    • Select Install and after the app has installed, try activating the app to see if the issue continues to occur.
    Give the suggested steps a try and be sure to let us know the results. Thanks in advance!
     
    Mister Quimby, Feb 2, 2014
    #3
  4. Hase0Xth Win User

    univision deportes

    i tried emailing them but i haven't gotten a response
  5. jorge8052 Win User

    univision deportes

    Mine does the same thing. I tried the steps and it still didnt work. Therebis a key on the top right corner of the live games box.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

    univision deportes

    Hey everyone!

    Sorry to hear that the issue is continuing to occur. If you are still unable to activate your account, I recommend reaching out to Univision for further assistance. You can contact Univision at deportes@univision.net. Once again, I am truly sorry to hear
    about the issue and any inconveniences this may have caused. Feel free to keep us updated after contacting Univision. Thanks!
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

    univision deportes

    Hey there Hase0Xth and GimmeYoMuffins!

    Sorry to hear about the issue with the Univision app! If you are continuing to experience app activation issues, I recommend trying the following steps:

    • First, uninstall the Univision app.
    • Once you have uninstalled the Univision app, press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Unplug the power cord to your router, modem or gateway.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console, router, modem or gateway.
    • Power on your console and navigate to the My games & apps tile.
    • On the right side, under ready to install, select the Univision app.
    • Select Install and after the app has installed, try activating the app to see if the issue continues to occur.
    Give the suggested steps a try and be sure to let us know the results. Thanks in advance!
  8. JonathanHeath Win User

    univision deportes

    I cant get it to work either. I went to Univision.com/activar to activate and the page is all jacked. Somehow I got it to ask for an activation code, but the app did not give one to me to enter. Please fix!!
Thema:

Univision deportes achievements

Loading...
  1. Univision deportes achievements - Similar Threads - Univision deportes achievements

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  5. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  6. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  7. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  8. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  9. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  10. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...