Unitek y 3026 compatable with xbox one?

Discus and support Unitek y 3026 compatable with xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i would like to know if the unitek y 3026, which is an external docking station for hdd that has dual docking and usb3 can be 7sed as an external hard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoundingBark023, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Unitek y 3026 compatable with xbox one?

i would like to know if the unitek y 3026, which is an external docking station for hdd that has dual docking and usb3 can be 7sed as an external hard drive on my xbox one?

:)

SoundingBark023, Oct 18, 2017
  2. PetrX81
    PetrX81 Guest
    Error code 80151909

Czech republic

Comtrend VR-3026e

XBOX360 slim

Is UPnP: Enabled

error 80151909 and 8015190B

O2 CZ

W: 0000 - 0021

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 20A8 - 4860

Z: 8007 - 000B

ID: FFFF - FFFF

L: 0015 - 10F1

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wireless

D: 10.0.0.138, 0.0.0.0

S: WPA

C: 11

Help please!

PetrX81, Oct 18, 2017
  3. LegendarySpiva, Oct 18, 2017
  4. Unitek y 3026 compatable with xbox one?

Hey there SoundingBark023,

You should be able to as long as the hard drive or drives being used with it meet the required specs

HERE
    . Since it's a 3rd party item and not officially licensed though, we couldn't guarantee it.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there SoundingBark023,

You should be able to as long as the hard drive or drives being used with it meet the required specs

HERE
    . Since it's a 3rd party item and not officially licensed though, we couldn't guarantee it.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

compatibilidad control xbox one con xbox 360

Hi,

No, and Xbox 360 controller is not compatible with an Xbox One, nor is an Xbox One controller compatible with an Xbox 360.

Hola,

No, y el controlador Xbox 360 no es compatible con una Xbox One, ni tampoco es compatible con una Xbox 360.
  7. luissolid Win User

Xbox Retrocompatibilidad [Translation - Xbox Retrocompatibility]

Por desgracia no todos los juegos de Xbox y Xbox 360 son retro compatibles, pero dia a dia van agregando mas y mas juegos.

Puedes ir revisando la lista aquí:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

[Translation- Unfortunately not all Xbox and Xbox 360 games are retro compatible, but day by day they add more and more games.

You can go through the list here:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility]
  8. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Retrocompatibilidad [Translate] Backward compatibility

Hola buenas señores de xbox les queria decir tengo un problemita tengo mi xbox one s de 1tb y el dia de ahora quise jugar el juego dead space 3 de xbox 360 en mi xbox one s pero no me lo lee y puse igual otro juego de xbox 360 y me lo agarro bien
    solo dead space 3 no y lo unico que me dice es que mire la lista de juegos compatibles con la retro compatiblilidad y ahi sale que es compatible con xbox one ayuda porfavor
    Hi,

Have you checked if the disc has any scratches and attempted to clean it before putting it into your Xbox one?

Regards
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Calle of Duty black ops compatible con xbox one?

Thema:

1. Unitek y 3026 compatable with xbox one? - Similar Threads - Unitek 3026 compatable

2. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  3. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  4. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  5. Is gen 9 controller's rechargeable battery compatible with the gen 8 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is gen 9 controller's rechargeable battery compatible with the gen 8 controller?: Microsoft says it's compatible to the controllers with usb-c port. And yet gen 8 controllers have micro usb. But as I see, the batteries are exactly identical to each other....
  6. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  7. Dongle compatibility for Wireless Keyboad 3000 V2 + Mouse 5000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dongle compatibility for Wireless Keyboad 3000 V2 + Mouse 5000: Hello. I've got a wireless set Keyboard 3000 V2 and mouse 5000, that is damaged. I would like to know if my dongle would work on the same set that someone is selling, without Dongle. So in short:...
  8. Monitor not compatible with xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor not compatible with xbox?: Recently, my monitor hasn't been connecting with my Xbox for some strange reason. When i connect my monitor to my laptop, my monitor turns on just fine, however once i plug it into my Xbox, my...
  9. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  10. XBOS-3026 800bacda-b68d-4a76-a811-c4d82700fc6d 2017/03/04 - 12:01:59 UTC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOS-3026 800bacda-b68d-4a76-a811-c4d82700fc6d 2017/03/04 - 12:01:59 UTC: I can not redeem my gold live code... It just tells me to try again. What to do...? a4dde082-366e-4b73-89a5-1ad33d6fb858