United States purchased Xbox Series X use in India

Discus and support United States purchased Xbox Series X use in India in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking to move to India from the US and need to know if I need a step-down transformer for the Xbox series X to work in India? Is XSX... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arun S1, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Arun S1
    Arun S1 Guest

I am looking to move to India from the US and need to know if I need a step-down transformer for the Xbox series X to work in India? Is XSX multi-voltage to support 220-250 Volts, 50 Hz?.

:)

Arun S1, Jul 21, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

I’m happy to help!
    Take care, Arun.
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Arun! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

The Xbox Series X is indeed multi-voltag as it supports 120v-240v.

The standard voltage used in India is 230v, which means you should be able to use your console without a converter.

Please keep in mind you might need to get a different power cord or a plug adapter for your current one.

I hope this helps!

Best regards.
  4. HassanB Win User

If i buy a console in US will I be able to download games in India using xbox live/xbox points ?

Hello,

When you purchase a console in the United States you need to worry about a couple of times.

First, there is a different power supply used in India than there is in the United States. You will need to purchase a specific power supply for India by contacting Xbox Support in India.

Second, the ability to download games on Xbox LIVE and purchase Microsoft Points all depends on where your account is registered. You would need to make an account that's valid in India and then you will be able to buy and download available games on the Indian
    marketplace for Xbox LIVE.

And finally, third, your inability to purchase physical game discs in India because India has PAL games (Made for Europe). You would need to out of your way to get physical disc copies of games in NTSC (North American) version, as those are the only ones that
    will work with your console.
  5. crazydude1965 Win User

United States purchased Xbox Series X use in Ireland.

Also checkout Amazon uk I’ve got many replacements from them
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

United States purchased Xbox Series X use in Ireland.

You just need a European power cord and you are good to go!
Thema:

1. United States purchased Xbox Series X use in India - Similar Threads - United States purchased

2. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...
  3. Unit turns itself off shortly after turning on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unit turns itself off shortly after turning on.: After turning on the Xbox series S the unit will quickly turn off. 1e2a70a3-3633-4bf6-bc94-01f24d670f4d
  4. Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??: I just purchased the Xbox series x and throughout the setup I saw no where that I could have possibly told it that I was in the uk, but now that I am trying to set up a payment form for game pass,...
  5. If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?: I want to factory reset my system but I’m worried I’m gonna do something wrong 8f3cc1a0-79eb-45ca-85ba-5dcf07a0be00
  6. Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?: I bought my system in the U.S, and wanted to make sure its safe to plug it up in Australia, because I know they have a higher voltage out here. So if I just plugged it in with an outlet adapter on...
  7. My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...: My Xbox won't power up. The power supply has an amber led and the unit makes the power sound. The power led lit once, but not since. Help! 69719a45-9e81-4d54-a725-c491bb5dad50
  8. Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks?: Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks out there? c4a5b716-a95e-4ab2-b04b-1d03e6554f05
  9. Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...: Xbox one Internal storage unit transfer 2168bf4c-9a39-414f-9bea-899f55edba3a
  10. My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...: We've already tried changing our microsoft account's region, but it does not work. Apparently when my friend bought Minecraft Java edition from the microsoft store to gift it to me there was no...