United Fronts DLC for WW2 isn't working.

Discus and support United Fronts DLC for WW2 isn't working. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I bought the United Fronts DLC for Call of Duty WW2 and it is saying I don't own the DLC when i have the thing installed. Microsoft isn't being very... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wolfofcrimsonpeak, Mar 12, 2022.

1. United Fronts DLC for WW2 isn't working.

So I bought the United Fronts DLC for Call of Duty WW2 and it is saying I don't own the DLC when i have the thing installed. Microsoft isn't being very helpful and I can't find anything on google for the xbox issue. Can someone help me?

submitted by /u/Wolfofcrimsonpeak
    [link] [comments]

/u/Wolfofcrimsonpeak, Mar 12, 2022
  2. Sir Azalot Win User

Battlefield 2142 - Will Dice ever remake?

haha the game isn't even out yet and i got my fingers crossed for some WW2 dlc, i miss the WW2 fps genre. But yeah 2142 was the first battlefield game i played for real and was friggin awsome. Only thing that beats it is bad company 2
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

DLC Pack 3 United Front will not open

Have you tried highlighting the game from your my games and apps list, then press the menu button, then click on manage game and add ons to see if there is anything under ready to install? Also make sure the game has been updated as well.
  4. Krauser2837 Win User

si continua con el problema puedes reiniciar la consola o la pc depende de que plataforma manejes aveces es solo un error de Internet o sistema

espero aya sido de ayuda saludos.
  5. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

try uninstall and reinstalling it
  6. chemicalsora Win User

unable to report offensive emblem

And no, playing as Nazi Germany in WW2 CoDs isn't a justifiable explanation.
Thema:

United Fronts DLC for WW2 isn't working.

1. United Fronts DLC for WW2 isn't working. - Similar Threads - United Fronts DLC

2. Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shows English (United Kingdom) Language pack installed when everything is set...: So I was going to update my xbox last night to get the update that fixed the save issue in Baldur's Gate 3 and noticed when I go to check update status that it shows English United Kingdom...
  3. Unit turns itself off shortly after turning on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unit turns itself off shortly after turning on.: After turning on the Xbox series S the unit will quickly turn off. 1e2a70a3-3633-4bf6-bc94-01f24d670f4d
  4. Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does this Xbox insist that I am in the United Kingdom and give me no option to change it??: I just purchased the Xbox series x and throughout the setup I saw no where that I could have possibly told it that I was in the uk, but now that I am trying to set up a payment form for game pass,...
  5. If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?: I want to factory reset my system but I’m worried I’m gonna do something wrong 8f3cc1a0-79eb-45ca-85ba-5dcf07a0be00
  6. Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?: I bought my system in the U.S, and wanted to make sure its safe to plug it up in Australia, because I know they have a higher voltage out here. So if I just plugged it in with an outlet adapter on...
  7. My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...: My Xbox won't power up. The power supply has an amber led and the unit makes the power sound. The power led lit once, but not since. Help! 69719a45-9e81-4d54-a725-c491bb5dad50
  8. Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks?: Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks out there? c4a5b716-a95e-4ab2-b04b-1d03e6554f05
  9. Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...: Xbox one Internal storage unit transfer 2168bf4c-9a39-414f-9bea-899f55edba3a
  10. My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...: We've already tried changing our microsoft account's region, but it does not work. Apparently when my friend bought Minecraft Java edition from the microsoft store to gift it to me there was no...