Unique Audio Issues for Yakuza 4 on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Windows

Discus and support Unique Audio Issues for Yakuza 4 on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've run into an experience-breaking issue with Yakuza 4 on the Xbox PC Game Pass download of Yakuza 4. There's currently no audio for Yakuza 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sam_YKZ, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Sam_YKZ
    Sam_YKZ Guest

Hello,

I've run into an experience-breaking issue with Yakuza 4 on the Xbox PC Game Pass download of Yakuza 4. There's currently no audio for Yakuza 4 being detected by my computer, and the game is completely silent at all times. This issue is absent with other applications and browsers on my computer, even games played through the Xbox Windows application.

Things I've tried so far:

- Checking the Windows volume mixer to make sure the Yakuza 4 application isn't muted

- Checked in-game audio options

- Running the game in administrator mode

- Windows audio troubleshooting

- Unplugging/re-plugging different audio devices

- Updating audio drivers

- Restarting my computer

- Verifying Yakuza 4's files through the Xbox Windows app

- Uninstalling and re-installing Yakuza 4

- Checking properties of my audio output devices and confirming that they work

- Testing to see if the issue is with the Windows Xbox app by launching Microsoft Solitaire through the Windows Xbox app, which doesn't have the audio issue that Yakuza 4 does (it seems to work perfectly fine)

If anyone can offer any advice on how to get the audio to work, it'd be greatly appreciated.

- Sam

:)

Sam_YKZ, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Sam_YKZ,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are having audio issue with Yakuza 4 game. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

As per your description, audio issue is happening only to the specific game and you have already tried some troubleshooting steps in your end to resolve the issue. We greatly appreciate for doing the related troubleshooting and you may try updating your Windows to make sure it is up to date.

To update Windows:

For Windows 10: Select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update then select Check for updates.

> make sure to install all optional/available updates and restart the device after installing the updates.

For Windows 11: Select Start
    [​IMG]
    button > Settings
    [​IMG]
    > Windows Update
    [​IMG]
    then select Check for updates.

> make sure to install all optional/available updates and restart the device after installing the updates.

If the issue still persists, let us know. We might need to contact the game developer support.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

i subcribed to game pass on pc but i can`t find or download the yakuza series

There are some issues with game pass at the moment. Here is a direct link to Yakuza Zero, chronologically first and one of the best yakuza games to get you started

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/Yakuza-0-for-Windows-10/9PD0BJRBLRJM
  4. DI3Beezy Win User

Which games do you most expect in the game year 2020?

New games, I dunno'. If we're talking confirmed, then Streets of Rage 4 and the Yakuza series on Game Pass.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Sega

i'd like that, sega has a lor of incredible sagas, they could even bring the entire yakuza series on xbox one, or even to game pass as they did with yakuza 0
    There are more Yakuza games coming to GamePass in 2020 :-D it was announced at XO19 that we will have Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza Kiwami 2 as well :)
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Yakuza 0

From yakuza 0's title screen go to settings then you should see the option to turn subtitles on. Also all yakuza games are in japanese audio only.
Thema:

1. Unique Audio Issues for Yakuza 4 on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Windows - Similar Threads - Unique Audio Issues

2. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  3. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  4. Exclusive games or something unique to Xbox x

in XboX Insiders
    Exclusive games or something unique to Xbox x: I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I'd like to give my thoughts on some stuff. I used to play a lot of console games, so I had quite a few consoles. I was pondering about buying the Xbox...
  5. Returning Minecraft player after years-long break seems to have lost my unique username I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Returning Minecraft player after years-long break seems to have lost my unique username I...: Please help and please do NOT refer me to the Minecraft Help Center, as they literally just auto email me saying they cannot help and to contact the uncontactable Microsoft support. I played...
  6. Will we ever be able to use the rear buttons on the Xbox elite controller as unique imputs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will we ever be able to use the rear buttons on the Xbox elite controller as unique imputs...: To speak plain I bought an Xbox elite controller hoping that the rear/underneath buttons would be uniquely mappable buttons. Will there be a software update that allows such?...
  7. My gamertag is unique but I still got the numbers at the end

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamertag is unique but I still got the numbers at the end: Hi my gamertag is in my old account so when I used the same gamertag on my new one I got the numbers at the end but then I changed my old account gamertag and deleted it but I still have the...
  8. Recently changed gamertag to something that was completely unique and paid the $10 fee, yet...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recently changed gamertag to something that was completely unique and paid the $10 fee, yet...: As the title says. Wanted to change my username to "" and i did some looking up and found that it was not taken by another account, after I paid the fee I found that it still added the numbers...
  9. Why is the Xbox naming system rejecting a completely valid and extremely unique username as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the Xbox naming system rejecting a completely valid and extremely unique username as...: TL;DR: I want to change my Xbox to something that is 100% free to use, but the system is rejecting it. Now a stupid amount of details for my interactions with the stupid naming system: - Until...
  10. Unique Gamertag Reserved for How Long?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unique Gamertag Reserved for How Long?: Based on a thread from a couple years ago (below), it seems the MSFT agent answered correctly... in searching for gamertags now, this is happening - so my question is, how long does it take to...