Uninstalling temporarily a game

Discus and support Uninstalling temporarily a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have just purchased a few games and I cannot install them all just for a bunch of GB. Since I got FIFA 23 now I was thinking to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giobox77, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Giobox77
    Giobox77 Guest

Hi everyone,

I have just purchased a few games and I cannot install them all just for a bunch of GB.

Since I got FIFA 23 now I was thinking to sacrifice E-football 23 so I can install all my new games I purchased, however, what is going to happen to all the players I have bought on e-football, the coins, cards, etc. am I going to lose them or will or be everything there when I re-install the game?

And is there a specific way to uninstall the game without losing the progress?

Many thans

:)

Giobox77, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Giobox77 Win User

Hi josef great to see you too!

So of I go in my games and then on efootball then manage game I can see the game 60 go updates 0 and then savleldl data 4gb if I click on saved data I cab see my gaming tag with 411kb and reserved spapcel 4gb is that space on the xbox or on the cloud? Sorry if i sound daft but I'm not good with technology 😅
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Giobox
    The reserved space is stored locally
    The important thing is the size next to your gamer tag / Xbox profile
    That’s the cloud save

But the Xbox automatically deleted all the local saved data and the game if you highlight the game > press the menu button > select manage game and add-one > uninstall (below “see in the Microsoft store”

When you delete the game in that way or via my games and apps the cloud save isn’t deleted

The only way to delete a cloud save is in the menu that you accessed before (manage game > saved data)
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Giobox77

Glad to see you again ;)
    Don’t worry, your progress for all the games are stored in the cloud and a copy is uploaded as soon as you’re connected to internet

You can delete the game as usual

If maybe you need to know more about cloud saved, check this article:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-s...
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Fallout 76 Can't change to windowed at startup

I was thinking in something different to try:

Could you try temporarily uninstall your graphics cards driver? (if you have a dedicated graphics card uninstall only that, if the issue persists uninstall too your integrated graphics card)

Then try opening the game and see if you're able to change full screen mode to windowed mode
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Game Bar Broken

I would uninstall Razer Synapse, even if it's just temporarily to check.....I have seen plenty of people having issues because of it in the last year

Steelseries software shouldn't affect it but, again, might be worth removing temporarily to test
Thema:

1. Uninstalling temporarily a game - Similar Threads - Uninstalling temporarily game

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  4. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  5. Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?: Alright so I was literally just on my xbox last night and EVERYTHING was as it should be. But once I got back on this morning all of my games were uninstalled, every single one of them. Not to...
  6. How to remove-uninstall Game Bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove-uninstall Game Bar?: How to remove/uninstall Game Bar? 77cfbfd5-1588-4d0f-b9c6-4c47ed899049
  7. How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?: I'm visiting my family for Christmas. We have been trying to figure out of why games are getting uninstall on their own in the Xbox One X when turning on the console(internal and external...
  8. Uninstalling, removing, disabling gaming services & gamebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling, removing, disabling gaming services & gamebar: i found a post with an "answer" to someone who had the same question. i would reply to that post and/or those "answers" but the thread is locked. i need to re open it because i'm extremely...
  9. I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased a d played diablo 4 this year. I uninstalled it recently and now want to...: As the title says. I have digitally bought and played diablo 4 this year. I completed it. I uninstalled as I wasn't using and now wish to return. The Microsoft store is asking me to pay again?!...
  10. Game Downloads on Xbox Live on it's own, even after uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Downloads on Xbox Live on it's own, even after uninstall: So I had the game Lamplighters when it came out on Game Pass, predownloaded it and all that. But ever since I uninstalled it, it's been downloaded to my computer almost daily, and I haven't been...