Uninstalled Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle and lost 30+ collections I had paid points for

Discus and support Uninstalled Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle and lost 30+ collections I had paid points for in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Jigsaw program had issues and had to be uninstalled. I had just downloaded the Spain collection as the new one last week. Now over 30 of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TigerLilly61, Jun 7, 2018.

1. TigerLilly61
    TigerLilly61 Guest

Uninstalled Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle and lost 30+ collections I had paid points for

My Jigsaw program had issues and had to be uninstalled. I had just downloaded the Spain collection as the new one last week. Now over 30 of the collections I have paid pints for and used over the last 3 years are telling me I have to repurchase them. I also
    do not have the same number of gold bars I had previously too. If you can look into my account regarding this I would be very appreciative.

Thank you,

Arlene

:)

TigerLilly61, Jun 7, 2018
  2. Missing puzzles and gold - yet again!

Like other recent posts, yet again, I have lost my paid for collections and also the gold that I had accumulated.

Has anyone had a response from Microsoft Jigsaw on how to reinstate lost puzzle collections and gold?

ElfinBand173602, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Reclaimed Puzzles

I uninstalled Microsoft Jigsaw and reinstalled from Microsoft Store. Then went into available puzzles and clicked on all of the "download" buttons. All of the puzzles that I had previously purchased are now back in "My Collections" plus my already played
    advice.

ClammyPillow11, Jun 7, 2018
  4. AgentScotty2112 Win User

11/3/14 UPDATE JUST WIPED ALL MY DATA!!!

I lost Jigsaw Jam collections 2 and 3 as well.

After uninstalling/reinstalling Jigsaw, I've now also lost the stats for Jigsaw Jam collections 2 and 3.

Oh well, at least I still have all the Jigsaw Jam Achievements.

In the plus column, my Daily Challenges sounds (the "Coin Drop" and so-forth) now work correctly. This is a problem I've seen come and go with other games (such as Minesweeper and Solitaire) on Windows 8.1. I never had those problems with Windows 8.0,
    and this was a big reason I delayed upgrading to Windows 8.1 for nearly half a year. The mid-September updates fixed the problem in Minesweeper and Solitaire, and the just-released update for Jigsaw fixed it for Jigsaw.

Also, despite some of the underlying stats still being wrong, I'm now getting proper credit for completed collections in Classic Jigsaw. The stats still say, for example, that I've played 10 and completed 8 Expert puzzles (I actually completed all 10) but
    now I'm being given credit for completing the collection in Expert difficulty.
  5. DizzySisChris Win User

Jigsaw Daily Challenges

PS I would add that I had to uninstall/reinstall and thus lost all my downloaded collections, that I had 'paid' for.
  6. }JK{ Win User

Jigsaw

I had my hopes up that it would get fixed. I have tried everything... to the point where I uninstalled all of microsoft store and reinstalled the xbox app and jigsaw. So frustrating because I paid for this and I can't enjoy it. Also paid for puzzles and
    I can't access them since they were deleted when I uninstalled jigsaw....

Funny enough it still knows that I paid for premium.... even though it won't connect. How does it know? Even told me on a computer I never had it on before and wasn't signed into the app.

Just in case any microsoft support people read this far I'll answer all your initial questions: Yes I am connected to the right account. Yes I did a cleared cache. Yes I tried turning it off and on again. I followed every troubleshooting thing out there
    and it won't work!
  7. UnwilledIce5784 Win User

MICROSOFT JIGSAW

I uninstalled jigsaw, then re-installed. This solved my problem and all my points and puzzles were restored. Thank You
  8. PrimalPanda035 Win User

This in-app purchase is no longer available

Hey there SunMovies,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Jigsaw. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page HERE and let us know if it helps.
    Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!
    I have the same problem. My gold is the same amount as before but I lost all my puzzle collections that I'd bought and I get an error message.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it is still the same.
Thema:

1. Uninstalled Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle and lost 30+ collections I had paid points for - Similar Threads - Uninstalled Microsoft Jigsaw

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  4. my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...: I have played "Cue Billiard Club" pool game for years. Suddenly it doesn't play and move smoothly anymore. I have windows 10 Home. Acer Aspire computer. What could be the problem? I uninstalled...
  5. Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...: Why won't'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and it still won't load.! c2724715-1cd8-4f5f-8f9b-7a13e12749dc
  6. Microsoft Store uninstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store uninstalled: I uninstalled Microsoft store while it was in an update and I can't get it back 73cc8203-a588-47cb-94c0-b00ae9528824
  7. Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...: I was following a fix for the Xbox apps/microsoft stores gaming services not functioning and it said to delete gaming services from regedit. After doing this my pc has had problems such as in the...
  8. Microsoft flight simulation uninstallation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulation uninstallation: Installed the simulator. the updates was at 70% when it paused. however when i tried to resume, it restarted the installation. i don't have enough storage for an entire reinstallation. need to...
  9. My Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 won't launch and now won't reinstall after I uninstalled it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 won't launch and now won't reinstall after I uninstalled it: The flight simulator won't launch after Windows and MSFS updates. Until now I've been able to uninstall and reinstall it, which is an arduous process by itself. Now it won't even reinstall....
  10. how to fully uninstall microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fully uninstall microsoft flight simulator: Hey I have a problem with deleting the microsoft flight simulator game. so this is how .I actually deleted microsoft flight simulator but why are there still files measuring more than 100...