Uninstalled games still showing up on Sidebar in Gamepass app.

Discus and support Uninstalled games still showing up on Sidebar in Gamepass app. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I had this issue before and it stopped but now it's doing it again. b37414e2-e325-4ccc-bfa5-da9b065dc0c4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MasterX24, Nov 18, 2021.

1. MasterX24
    MasterX24 Guest

Uninstalled games still showing up on Sidebar in Gamepass app. [​IMG]
    I had this issue before and it stopped but now it's doing it again.

:)

MasterX24, Nov 18, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi MasterX24! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Complete given below directions to reset the app in Windows

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
  3. mikewiz Win User

How do I remove an uninstalled game from Xbox App?

The game isn't installed. It's been uninstalled for months.

One day the shortcut for it started showing up in the Xbox App sidebar.

I would like to remove shortcut from sidebar. There was a folder leftover in WindowsApps that I was finally able to get rid of, but that didn't remove the shortcut from the Xbox App sidebar.
  4. Forgot_exe Win User

I need help recovering a game on a separate drive

i play on pc not console also it doesnt show the game on the gamepass pc sidebar but i know its downloaded because it still took GBs off my drive
  5. CheshireSmoggie Win User

Outriders not installed but says "installing 86% complete on gamepass app"

Thank you for your reply,

I did have it installed on an external drive, but when i started having the original crash issues i uninstalled it and wanted to install it on an internal hdd, but now there is absolutely no instance of Outriders installed on any drive, but when i click on the game in the gamepass app it shows me that it is 86% installed. I am completely confused by it, i have uninstalled both the windows store using powershell, and the xbox app itself. I have tried troubleshooting the apps, resetting them, uninstalling and reinstalling the apps themselves, yet still nothing.

When i click cancel download it tells me "this will uninstall the game" which is what i want, but then i click on outriders in the gamepass app store, and it comes up instantly as 86% installed again.
  6. mikewiz Win User

How do I remove an uninstalled game from Xbox App?

The package for the install in WindowsApp is gone.

I removed several registries for LastStop that were in Gaming Services.

Did resets for Gaming Services and Xbox App.

I did a wsreset.

The game still shows on the sidebar for my Xbox App. Where does this come from?
Thema:

1. Uninstalled games still showing up on Sidebar in Gamepass app. - Similar Threads - Uninstalled games still

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  4. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  5. Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?: Alright so I was literally just on my xbox last night and EVERYTHING was as it should be. But once I got back on this morning all of my games were uninstalled, every single one of them. Not to...
  6. How to remove-uninstall Game Bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove-uninstall Game Bar?: How to remove/uninstall Game Bar? 77cfbfd5-1588-4d0f-b9c6-4c47ed899049
  7. How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?: I'm visiting my family for Christmas. We have been trying to figure out of why games are getting uninstall on their own in the Xbox One X when turning on the console(internal and external...
  8. Uninstalling, removing, disabling gaming services & gamebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling, removing, disabling gaming services & gamebar: i found a post with an "answer" to someone who had the same question. i would reply to that post and/or those "answers" but the thread is locked. i need to re open it because i'm extremely...
  9. Game Downloads on Xbox Live on it's own, even after uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Downloads on Xbox Live on it's own, even after uninstall: So I had the game Lamplighters when it came out on Game Pass, predownloaded it and all that. But ever since I uninstalled it, it's been downloaded to my computer almost daily, and I haven't been...
  10. Can I uninstall a game from a computer and still own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I uninstall a game from a computer and still own it?: Son bought a game and downloaded it onto his father's laptop which is not what he uses to game. If I delete it from the laptop can he install it onto another computer from his account?...